Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Langdon Elite LTT

Jeff O

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just coming across the LTT.  How does the slide/dustcover thickness compare to the SP-01/P-01/PCR?  I am looking for something I can carry and use in competition.  I have carried the SP-01 so at 6 oz lighter, weight wouldn't be an issue.  Thickness, however, would be an issue as I don't want a thick gun AIWB.  My P320 X-Carry is the thickest I would want to go.  The SP-01 is actually a hair thinner than the P320 (takedown and controls not included - slide and dust cover only).

On 8/29/2019 at 2:57 PM, 01svtL said:

Just coming across the LTT.  How does the slide/dustcover thickness compare to the SP-01/P-01/PCR?  I am looking for something I can carry and use in competition.  I have carried the SP-01 so at 6 oz lighter, weight wouldn't be an issue.  Thickness, however, would be an issue as I don't want a thick gun AIWB.  My P320 X-Carry is the thickest I would want to go.  The SP-01 is actually a hair thinner than the P320 (takedown and controls not included - slide and dust cover only).

Any owners on here with a set of digital calipers care to help me out?

Using the fancy harbor freight calipers....1.1” or 28mm...the Glock is right at 1” or 25.5mm. Those measurements obviously are the slide and does not include the decocker/safety lever. 

43 minutes ago, pcs352 said:

Using the fancy harbor freight calipers....1.1” or 28mm...the Glock is right at 1” or 25.5mm. Those measurements obviously are the slide and does not include the decocker/safety lever. 

Thanks!  What about the grip thickness?

Here is me...just kinda tinkering, by myself on the Smoke and Hope stage:

I shot my 2 Brig Inox's the other day.

I don't know if it is the rubber Hogue grips or the skateboard tape or both on my Brig Inox's, but putting either Brig in my hands just feels right....like slipping on an old pair of sneakers.

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Can anyone compare the LTT trigger to a tuned CZ shadow or 75?  

I've been able to get some pretty good results with Cajun and CZ Custom parts on the CZs but haven't had an opportunity to try the double action on the LTT (yet!).

Thanks!

On 10/8/2018 at 12:55 PM, MAJmorgan said:

Question for the LTT 92G Elite owners: Are your LTTs shooting POA=POI or do you need 6 o'clock hold?

I rec'd mine last week, and it requires a 6 o'clock hold, which is annoying since every other pistol is setup to shoot POA=POI.  I'm talking 4" high at 10 yards, or need to aim at base of 8" circle to hit COM.  Ammo was Federal SynTech 150g & 147g Minor reloads, both shoot same POI.

If any of you have changed the front sight out, does it take the Dawson Vertec front?  Dawson shows Vertec, Brigadier, Brigadier Elite and 92A1 FO front sights, all with different SKUs.  Does Beretta really use a different dovetail on all these similar pistols?  Madness.

The LTT Rear sight is pretty small, so I don't think a lower rear is an option, I need a taller front to regulate.  LTT Front measures 0.160" tall x 0.115" wide.  Rear notch is 0.150" wide, rear sight 0.195" tall.

I'll contrast this frustrating LTT experience with the Dan Wesson Pointman 9, which shoots POA=POI outta the box with the above ammo; guns are within $150 of each other, so I think its a fair comparison.

Any help on LTT 92G front sight selection would be welcome.

On an unrelated note, if Langdon has to sell 2,000 pistols before the LTT Elite is Production legal, its going to be a while... my serial # under LTT000349 and pistol was shipped 7 days ago.

LTT CENTURION SHOOTS VERY LOW!

Have similar problem with new centurion, I shoot glock, I win DC in ssp, very accurate with gen 5 COMPLETELY stock 17, the new Ltt centurion with red fiber iron sights shoots low with fenix 147 grn,  I have to place the red dot over the poa to hit center, Mr Langdon said it varies with ammo, last match over weekend 20 yards or further, I was shooting very low, I may just sell it, it's too much work to get this right.

Edited by Floridaplumber

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/17/2019 at 2:09 AM, NuJudge said:

I have one of the full size, and the Centurion, and the Compact.  At 50 feet the first two shoot to point of aim, but the compact shoots about 2.5 inches low. 

Ive found that my Centurion shoots about 2-3” low at 25 with my preferred handload (125gr TC over 5.2gr of Power Pistol) 

I’m thinking of installing the Beretta factory adjustable rear and a Dawson thinner FO front. I have a standard LTT and I found the front sight width with the longer radius to be fine on that, but on the Centurion it’s a little too big. 

• 3 weeks later...
On 1/31/2019 at 9:52 AM, apetrulis01 said:

I have shot a Beretta and a CZ. When I got the thin grips on the Beretta the gun actually felt nice and the trigger reach was MUCH shorter than on a CZ. The reason I don't shoot a CZ is because of the trigger reach being so freaking LONG!

With the grips from LTT it is the best feeling Beretta I've ever had in my hands. My problem with the 92 was always that the grips were  too thick. Having said that, if you have extra big hands, LOK and VZ offer thicker grips.

On 8/29/2019 at 3:57 PM, 01svtL said:

The LTT is the only DA/SA gun I own (several 😉), That I would shoot in competition AND carry on the street.

On 11/18/2019 at 5:11 PM, NuJudge said:
  1. It gets worse:  Langdon now has a Centurion (short slide/full size frame) and a Compact (short/short) version.  The Compact has a 15 (!) round magazine

The compact fits the box for IDPA CCP, Aimee emailed me. 

Edited by Jeff O

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...