Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Snowshooze gone from ebay?

This guy is a clown imo. I would stay away from him and his stuff if I were you guys. He was just banned from Ebay for his shenanigans apparently. That's why he was off for a while. The case feed stop I received from him is terrible quality. It is the worst machining I have ever seen in a commercial product. In fact, I have seen better machining done by a first time apprentice on a manual milling machine. And, his communication has been horrible too. I am going to send his stuff back and will never deal with him again.

There are many much better companies to deal with when it comes to mods and accessories for Dillon products. I had much better service and received much higher quality products from Uniquetek, Reloading Innovations, Inline Fabrication, Whidden Gun Works, Armanov, and Ballistic Tools. I also hear good things about Entirely Crimson, Titan Reloading, and KMS Squared.

Sent from my SM-G935W8 using Tapatalk

1 hour ago, Tachead7075 said:

This guy is a clown imo. I would stay away from him and his stuff if I were you guys. He was just banned from Ebay for his shenanigans apparently. That's why he was off for a while. The case feed stop I received from him is terrible quality. It is the worst machining I have ever seen in a commercial product. In fact, I have seen better machining done by a first time apprentice on a manual milling machine. And, his communication has been horrible too. I am going to send his stuff back and will never deal with him again.

There are many much better companies to deal with when it comes to mods and accessories for Dillon products. I had much better service and received much higher quality products from Uniquetek, Reloading Innovations, Inline Fabrication, Whidden Gun Works, Armanov, and Ballistic Tools. I also hear good things about Entirely Crimson, Titan Reloading, and KMS Squared.

I never had a issue with his quality or communication.

I never had a issue with his quality or communication.

I am glad you had better luck but, he has a number of complaints in his reviews so I am not the first to have trouble. Even in this thread there are comments on his poor communication. Honestly, he has been very slow getting back to me and quite short with me even though I was very polite. And, this case stop I received is a joke for a commercial product at this price point imo. It never should have been shipped and should have been culled as a test piece. I will say the other 2 parts I received were ok but, that doesn't make up for the other issues imo. Hopefully he gets his act together as he has some good ideas.

5 hours ago, Tachead7075 said:

I am glad you had better luck but, he has a number of complaints in his reviews so I am not the first to have trouble. Even in this thread there are comments on his poor communication. Honestly, he has been very slow getting back to me and quite short with me even though I was very polite. And, this case stop I received is a joke for a commercial product at this price point imo. It never should have been shipped and should have been culled as a test piece. I will say the other 2 parts I received were ok but, that doesn't make up for the other issues imo. Hopefully he gets his act together as he has some good ideas.

Unfortunately I heard the same thing from another forum.  I heard he pulled his items off Ebay to correct some issues he was having.  I agree with you, he had some pretty good ideas.  Maybe Dillon needs to make some changes to their presses.

I find his concepts and ideas quite effective and well thought out.

Understanding that he is a one man shop doing every part of his business alone tends to let me give him a little leeway.  

He needs to retool regarding the machining of the Delrin part of his product.  I sent him some suggestions via eBay but don’t know if he got them.  

Having been in his position in in the past, I tend to be a little more patient and compassionate than most people. 

Edited by Currently

• 2 weeks later...

I've ordered a few items from him and he has been fast to respond to questions. I ordered items one day, was notified they were shipping the following day and I had items three days later to Ohio all the way from Alaska! I have zero complaints.