Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!
quietmike

Snowshooze gone from ebay?

I was looking for snowshooze's new case feed stop and it says no longer available.

All of his products appear to be no longer available and his ebay store is gone.

Hoping this is just a glitch, or a problem with my browser.

Uh oh - I just placed an order yesterday for the same thing! Now that you mention it, I got a payment confirmation from PayPal, but not an order confirmation from eBay..

Not on Amazon either.  Hope all is well with him!

I have heard he was retooling and upgrading some machinery. Hoping he's just taking a temporary break to get things sorted out.

I ordered a case feed stop from him last week, hope I get it. 

@quietmike  where did you hear that?

He just came out with a case feeder stop also.  I just noticed that it was gone also.  I hope all is well.

He just replied on Facebook that his tooling for the case feeder stop was having problems and he had to retool. He stopped taking orders temporarily so he wouldn't cause customers to wait too long.

Thanks!  I don’t do Facebook.  

He’s always done good for me, I’ll wait patiently.  

Update - I had placed my order on Friday morning (prior to the listings vanishing), I got a shipping confirmation from eBay this morning. Don't know what's going on with the listings on eBay, but it appears that orders that were placed are being filled.

Ordered June 26th and notification of shipment at 1:48 am July 1st with projected delivery July 6th.  

Everything is is going to plan and promise.   His ingenuity and commitment to quality solutions make it easy for me to support him.  

Lots of copycats out out there that did not put in the time and effort to develop these solutions.

Much respect for someone out of ‘nowhere’ Alaska earning a living with his passion, ingenuity, talent, skills and commitment.  

I had an ebay purchase go missing at the post office and emailed him about it with no response...

Looks like he was having a lot of problems over the last month. I ordered the new case stop on june 5th and it still hasnt shipped. I wasnt overly worried, ive seen him w the slow shipping in the past. I did however notice he was racking up the negative reviews for the last month and not just for the new product. Anyway as others have said he finally started replying and talking online as of Friday. I got my shipping notification on Saturday. A simple msg out to the online community that he was behind over the last month wouldve went a long way into calming so folks down. He isnt great w the communication though. I love his products and will continue to buy from him. 

On 7/1/2018 at 8:34 AM, Currently said:

Much respect for someone out of ‘nowhere’ Alaska earning a living with his passion, ingenuity, talent, skills and commitment.  

I wouldn’t exactly describe Anchorage Alaska as nowhere, we do have lectricity, runnin water, and politicians in Alaska just like you civilized folk does.

19 hours ago, AKJD said:

I wouldn’t exactly describe Anchorage Alaska as nowhere, we do have lectricity, runnin water, and politicians in Alaska just like you civilized folk does.

Yeah, Anchorage is like the Paris of the Arctic Circle.

He has posted on the Dillon Users Group on Facebook the last couple days. He said he has to "make up" with Amazon to get his stuff relisted. He has been re-tooling and solving some problems. He will be back! 

Amazon is a hard one to get back. They have pretty strict rules and a few complaints is enough to get you banned from them

On 7/3/2018 at 7:03 AM, jhgtyre said:

Yeah, Anchorage is like the Paris of the Arctic Circle.

Well I’ve been to the arctic circle plenty of times and Anchorage isn’t close by. Also been to Paris and only thing in common with Anchorage was too many people and bad traffic.

27 minutes ago, PhillySoldier said:

Im not home yet to check but just got an email saying my order from last month was delivered today

Same here!

I used that case feed stop all weekend and gotta say I love it. Would highly recommend when his store is back up which by the way was said on facebook that should be this week sometime

When I clicked your link it says the item is no longer available?

His listings are back on Ebay