Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Mark 7 1050X vs 1050 Pro

Pro gives you more speed. that's about it. I had an X and upgraded myself as I started loading 40 Major and could crank up the speed a bit more. I previously was just loading 9 Major.

If you don't load at or near max output now with a X, then the pro will be wasted IMO. The whole point is to go faster.

Pro gives you more speed. that's about it. I had an X and upgraded myself as I started loading 40 Major and could crank up the speed a bit more. I previously was just loading 9 Major.

If you don't load at or near max output now with a X, then the pro will be wasted IMO. The whole point is to go faster.

Thank you for your response. I load at 2100 for 9MM and 45ACP and around 1500 for 223 and 7.62. I want to go faster, but I was wondering if there was any other benefit to it other than the additional 300 rounds per hour. Based on your experience, it seems like it won’t give me anything else other than that. I think I will skip the upgrade.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 1 year later...

You can upgrade for about $500. Either send it in or they will send kit and you pay deposit refunded when you return X motor.

I almost did it but the sales guy talked me out of it. He said going to pro is worth it if you are processing a ton of brass but you don’t want to run anything else that fast anyway.  

Edit: above info was from a call to them just this past Tuesday. 

Edited by DJRyan13