Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Atlas Chaos Open Gun [Video Review]

GorillaTactical

I know we've got a running thread on another user's experience with the Chaos, so instead of hijacking that conversation, I figured I'd start a fresh one.  I'm very new to Open, really only started shooting it a few months ago, so don't hold that against me...

I picked up an Atlas Chaos, in large part due to the very short lead time (and the fact I had a very good experience with their Titan beforehand), and have absolutely loved it.  I don't know what other owners have experienced, but this is easily the nicest gun I've owned or shot...hope you enjoy the bit I put together on it.

Edited by GorillaTactical

2 minutes ago, Skeet said:

Would have snagged the one on here for a back up if I'd have seen it sooner. ha

Whaaaa I would have done the same thing had I seen it LOL.  I think I'm going to need to get another one eventually just because. 

That's the one I grabbed.  I'm usually always late to the party, but not this time!  I'm already looking at my PRS gear for what to sell for a second one.  From what I've heard, a backup chaos wouldn't get used much if the primary gun was a chaos as well.  

Well done video to say the least....I was hoping my Chaos would be equal or better than My 9mm Titan.......no worries.....its the same quality and craftsmanship as the previous pistol....flawless...my problem is with the Leupold DPP sights.....have 3 all bad...second one reutrned to the factory this AM.......I guess I  got a bad run of 3 sights......avoid this option like the plague...ruined an amazing pistol for me anyway.........

Edited by TANFARM
SPELLING

1 hour ago, TANFARM said:

...my problem is with the Leupold DPP sights.....have 3 all bad...second one reutrned to the factory this AM.......I guess I  got a bad run of 3 sights....

Dang - what was going on with them?!  Mine has run flawless.

19 minutes ago, Inkw8ll said:

I already followed and commented on video. Now I'm following you here to hear more about your experiences. I want a Atlas Nemesis

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk

Go for it.