Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!
Sign in to follow this  
gittist

Resizing Ammoload brass

I reload on a Dillon RL550.  I came across some Ammoload 9mm brass that has the step inside the case when reloading this morning. The case stops almost 1/8 inch short of going all the way into the sizing/decapping die with normal pressure on the lever.  Has anyone had good success in resizing this brass?

For now it's going to the scrap bucket. Maybe if I get a couple hundred I'll adjust the dies, reload them, and then shoot them someplace where I don't pick up brass. I have a place in mind..I swear that if they'd let her, there's a woman who'd run around with a butterfly net catching your brass out of midair because 'they reload".

No... Do not reload them. Take them to scrap yard so no soul may find them ever again. Do that with every stepped case you find.

2 minutes ago, Maximis228 said:

No... Do not reload them. Take them to scrap yard so no soul may find them ever again. Do that with every stepped case you find.

Lol good point. 

Collect them, and when you have enough take them to a scrap yard. You get something like $1.50 per pound