Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Big Tex Outdoors Customer Service

jkrispies

I stumbled across Big Tex Outdoors by accident a few months ago.  They later reached out to me for feedback following a small purchase, which is a commendable practice in and of itself.  In the course of chatting with them, I’ve discovered that they not only have phenomenal customer service (they unexpectedly gave me some small accessories with my new dot because they wanted my product to run as great as possible even if cost them a few bucks) but their prices and selection are excellent as well.  I think this is one of those businesses who makes a priority of putting customers first, and I wish all businesses actually practiced this philosophy like them rather than just making a meaningless slogan.  Ike and the rest at Big Tex actually walk the walk!!! https://bigtexoutdoors.com/

Purchased a few mags from Big Tex Outdoors a few weeks ago. I didn't need to contact customer service at all but they did ship my products very quickly and the products were packaged nicely as well. Will continue to order from Big Tex Outdoors in the future.