Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Thumb Shield or Safety's with it?

Sporky

As the title says.....I need to stop my thumbs from dragging the slide when I death grip it.

I just put a new EGW safety on it, but I couldn't find a shielded one at the time.

So I guess it is a three part question: Seperate shield, new safety, and how hard would it be to install a shield only?

PT EVO grips currently if that makes a difference.

Thanks

I just put on the Limcat sheilded.  I really like it. Just came from a EGW. I like the Limcat better. But the right side I had to reduce a lot. It was digging into my knuckle. 

Overall I like it better than the EGW. But it did take a little bit more fitting. 

Sorry I don't have any experience with just the sheild. 

Seems like the Double Tap is out of stock. Only place I found it is from them directly, but I have never purchased anything from them so I am curious if anyone else has?

Same with the PT shielded.

Does anyone have a close up PIC of just the shield installed on their gun?

I already have the EVO grip on my blaster if that makes any difference with installing the shield.

Thanks

Matt

1 hour ago, Sporky said:

Seems like the Double Tap is out of stock. Only place I found it is from them directly, but I have never purchased anything from them so I am curious if anyone else has?

Same with the PT shielded.

Does anyone have a close up PIC of just the shield installed on their gun?

I already have the EVO grip on my blaster if that makes any difference with installing the shield.

Thanks

Matt

That's why I went with the Limcat.  The PT was out of stock and I wanted a machined safety. So that left the Limcat. Turns out I really like it!

Here's a couple pics.

42903199532_43acb29bd7_c.jpg20180622_101555 by matt, on Flickr

42903207192_29f382d523_c.jpg20180622_101602 by matt, on Flickr