• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...
10 hours ago, Aric said:

Mine is waiting on final payment and FFL.  About 12-13 months for me.  

If mine is ready in February it will be 14 months. I’m expecting March though. What are you shooting now? I thought it was an SVI in 38. I know it’s loud!

5 hours ago, levellinebrad said:

If mine is ready in February it will be 14 months. I’m expecting March though. What are you shooting now? I thought it was an SVI in 38. I know it’s loud!

9mm so I don’t have to chase brass.  

I have got one in 18 months, different pistol shipped in 12, another about the same. It all depends what you order... order some kooky bull$hit, custom cuts, or some pink glitter gat with unicorns on it and it will take longer. 

My simple blued IMM that I put a deposit on December 2017 shipped yesterday.  I also put a deposit down on a kooky bull$hit, custom cuts, pink glitter with unicorns IMM gat and I haven’t heard anything from SV about it.  

On 1/2/2019 at 12:47 PM, Sarge said:

Pretty sure he’s talking new build.

I don't think so.. @Aric is it your new or old one that is a 9mm? Or both?

On 1/2/2019 at 7:36 AM, Aric said:

On 1/2/2019 at 1:43 AM, levellinebrad said:
On 1/1/2019 at 2:58 PM, Aric said:

Mine is waiting on final payment and FFL.  About 12-13 months for me.  

9mm so I don’t have to chase brass.  

1 hour ago, Posvar said:

Aric has an older 9mm IMM that I sold him and he has two new 9mm IMM coming from the factory. Pretty sure one just shipped this week. 

Apparently Texas got snow and ice yesterday and fedex isn’t running.  Should have it on Tuesday.  I’ll post  photos when it comes in. 

12 hours ago, Aric said:

Apparently Texas got snow and ice yesterday and fedex isn’t running.  Should have it on Tuesday.  I’ll post  photos when it comes in. 

That’s awesome! I can’t wait to see it. I hope SPSA has their match on the 4th Sat since they canceled today.

I ordered mine in December as well but it was not blued. I had mine built with the pvd finish. Maybe that’s why it is taking a little longer. 

On 1/2/2019 at 12:20 PM, Sarge said:

An open 9MAJOR from SVI? When did they start making those again?

They do not offer 9mm on their gun builder anymore but if you have been shooting a 9mm SVI open gun, I believe that they will build you another one. That is my understanding of it. You do have to call them and have a conversation about it.