Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

SVI wait time

levellinebrad

16 hours ago, MikeyScuba said:

Turns out the SVI dealer up here has a 2yr import permit so I should get my gun next week???? 13months if that's the case. whoo!!

That would be awesome. Luckily work has had so much stupidity going on that I haven’t had time to think about it. I expect mine late next month or early March 

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

10 hours ago, levellinebrad said:

That would be awesome. Luckily work has had so much stupidity going on that I haven’t had time to think about it. I expect mine late next month or early March 

Looking forward to seeing (and hearing) yours!

• 3 weeks later...

Called SVI yesterday because I couldn’t remember if I had told them what trigger pull I wanted. I requested it to be at 1.75lb. They said  the gun was still at coating so they would set it when they assembled it. “Patiently “ waiting.

Edited by levellinebrad

15 hours ago, levellinebrad said:

Called SVI yesterday because I couldn’t remember if I had told them what trigger pull I wanted. I requested it to be at 1.75lb. They said  the gun was still at coating so they would set it when they assembled it. “Patiently “ waiting.

How long have you been being patient for? 

On 1/25/2019 at 12:35 PM, MikeyScuba said:

Turns out the SVI dealer up here has a 2yr import permit so I should get my gun next week???? 13months if that's the case. whoo!!

Surprise!  Still no gun. Not surprised, nothing happens quickly in the gun biz.....

Had 2 Shadow2 slides milled for optics.  Sent Dec18, should be delivered next week? 

2 revolvers for fully tricking out ordered mid-nov.  has not responded to emails since mid-December. Good reputation so I’m confused as to what to do.

Even my limited gun has a rear sight nobody around here has so I had to order one from the east coast.

• 3 weeks later...

Still waiting. I talked to them yesterday and everything is back from being coated. Apparently the only thing left to do is to put it together and test fire it. They told me 2 weeks and it would be shipped as long as everything was right. 

I finally got the call yesterday! Gun should be at my FFL this afternoon so 15 months almost to the day.

I’ve got to find some time to sight it in and develop a load before next weekend. I was going to do all that this weekend but received even better news! I have a new Granddaughter so we are headed to Ft Campbell tomorrow. This has been a week filled with great phone calls.

I finally got the call yesterday! Gun should be at my FFL this afternoon so 15 months almost to the day.

I’ve got to find some time to sight it in and develop a load before next weekend. I was going to do all that this weekend but received even better news! I have a new Granddaughter so we are headed to Ft Campbell tomorrow. This has been a week filled with great phone calls.

Congrats! You’ll enjoy both.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5 hours ago, levellinebrad said:

Congrats on both!

If you're going to be at Campbell through the first weekend of April, come out and shoot the Gunsmoke Action Shooters USPSA match on post to test the new iron!

11 hours ago, BelRiose said:

Congrats on both!

If you're going to be at Campbell through the first weekend of April, come out and shoot the Gunsmoke Action Shooters USPSA match on post to test the new iron!

Just this weekend unfortunately. We’ll be back up on the 6th of April but just to babysit.

5 hours ago, levellinebrad said:

Shipment was delayed outside of Memphis and will not be at the FFL until today. Looks like I can’t get it until Monday.

😭😭.. I'm sure you've mentioned it somewhere in this thread, what did you get.