Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Czechmate slideride mount fits TSO

George16

Just got back from picking up a czechmate earlier from the LGS. First thing I did was to install the slide ride into my TSO to check for clearance since my friends older czechmate slideride mount didn’t clear my TSO before. Guess what, it fits nicely and clears the TSO slide. I don’t have my friends old czechmate or slide ride on hand for comparison but somehow, CZ modified something, I.e. either the slide top or slide ride mount.

The TSO multi optic mount I bought from CZ Custom that’s currently mounted on my TSO also fits and clears the czechmate slide. So both mounts are interchangeable.

pictures.

F4_D2105_B-8_B0_F-48_B7-_AD65-_D62_CB56_

B08_BAB31-_C314-4992-8_A28-_C455738_E4_A

399_E329_A-1_A11-456_D-_A2_DD-_C59_BEDEB

9030_E4_FC-97_A8-473_A-8_D7_B-51_AB286_E

This Czechmate also has the same front checkering like the TSO.

There's a thread floating around discussing a change to the Czechmate that included using the awesome checkering on the TSO instead of the old TS. Looks like CZ is just straight using the TSO frame on the Czechmate now which would be BOMB! 

That would be a correct  since there’s nothing different between the frame of my TSO and this czechmate. The checkerings are exactly the same. Both uses the same grips and exactly the same magwell.

By the way, the CM upper also fits into the TSO lower without any problems at all. Same with the TSO upper fitting nicely into the CM lower.

The only minor difference between the two is the front of the trigger guard. The CM trigger guard has a thinner front profile compared to the TSO which makes it wobble more when inserted into a race master holster.

Top and side mount clearance

4_DBED812-7831-4_B17-_AB58-_AC015_E7_B95

7 hours ago, George16 said:

That would be a correct  since there’s nothing different between the frame of my TSO and this czechmate. The checkerings are exactly the same. Both uses the same grips and exactly the same magwell.

The new CM frame dust cover is shorter and milled angular on the sides. They probably start off the same but are different in their final form.

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, abb1 said:

What slide racker is that? and where can you get it? That is the best one that I have seen to date for the CM. Thanks

Thanks. It’s a sidewinder slide racker from shooters connection.

Sidewinder slide racker

Edited by George16
Spelling

• 9 months later...

Wow this is good to know. My old slideride Mount definitely doesn’t fit my tso. May have to buy a new one and try. Can you post side profile pictures of the CZechmate upper on the tso Lower? Does the longer dust cover interfere with operation of the comp when it cycles?

On 6/19/2018 at 9:12 PM, George16 said:

By the way, the CM upper also fits into the TSO lower without any problems at all. Same with the TSO upper fitting nicely into the CM lower.

The only minor difference between the two is the front of the trigger guard. The CM trigger guard has a thinner front profile compared to the TSO which makes it wobble more when inserted into a race master holster.

Top and side mount clearance

4_DBED812-7831-4_B17-_AB58-_AC015_E7_B95

1 hour ago, hurley326 said:

Wow this is good to know. My old slideride Mount definitely doesn’t fit my tso. May have to buy a new one and try. Can you post side profile pictures of the CZechmate upper on the tso Lower? Does the longer dust cover interfere with operation of the comp when it cycles?

Yes. The longer dust cover of the TSO interferes with the comp. This is the primary reason the cm’s Dust cover is shorter.