Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

I have offered to help an Ohio 3 gun Charity match with sponsorship. Unfortunately the time to seek sponsorship from our industry is late in the year for the following year. I am really struggling in securing any support this late in the season and on such short notice. 

If you are like me you have accumulated a few things from prize tables that you really don't want or need. We would be forever grateful if you might be able to regift some of those items you may have collected. Or if any sponsored shooters here could possibly talk to their sponsors that would certainly be appreciated as well. 

It is a charity match for a small unit of Ohio National Guard Green Berets Who are currently on a lengthy deployment to one of the various armpits of the world. They are expected to redeploy home in August with the match to be held in September here in Central Ohio. All funds collected from match fees, donations, etc will be used to help pay for a much needed family retreat for the soldiers and their loved ones. Any prizes we can collect will go to match competitors. PLEASE PM ME FOR MY ADDRESS IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO DONATE.

I have attached the Facebook link to the match. It includes a flyer/banner for the match. I have also attached the
PS link. If you would like to sign up and shoot the match it will be limited to only 100 shooters, so you will want to act fast.  

https://www.facebook.com/3rd-Annual-SFA-3-Gun-Charity-Match-954351808074117/

https://practiscore.com/sfa-45-3gun-benefit-match/register

Thank you in advance for anything you can possibly do to support our match and our Warriors and their families!

Kevin Sanders