Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

IDPA near Corpus?

Boot

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...
On 6/15/2018 at 9:06 PM, Boot said:

Looking into trying out IDPA. I know the Corpus gun club does USPSA and steel challenge, but is there anywhere near that offers IDPA competitions?

I know this is old thread, but a guy is starting IDPA in Edinburg tx out at Coyote Arms Range...every 2nd sat of the month

3 minutes ago, RangerTrace said:

I was supposed to be in McAllen this week for a border operation, but ended up having appendectomy surgery instead.  I was looking at the Valley IDPA myself, but they didn't appear to be very active.  Otherwise, I would have taken my IDPA gear with me.

Damn...hope you are doing ok!

2 hours ago, RangerTrace said:

I was supposed to be in McAllen this week for a border operation, but ended up having appendectomy surgery instead.  I was looking at the Valley IDPA myself, but they didn't appear to be very active.  Otherwise, I would have taken my IDPA gear with me.

Now that is dedication

Trace if you make to the Valley sometime let me know...We shoot runNgun during the week and every other weekend. 

https://www.facebook.com/groups/142207869321238

Repete: The IDPA club is brand new and the first shoot will be in Jan! Yes it's the VALLEY IDPA and it's run by Ricardo Quiroga from Brownsville, tx.

By the way pull up coyote on practiscore and you can see what all we shoot.

• 4 weeks later...
On 12/16/2020 at 6:39 AM, MarkS_A18138 said:

Trace if you make to the Valley sometime let me know...We shoot runNgun during the week and every other weekend. 

https://www.facebook.com/groups/142207869321238

Repete: The IDPA club is brand new and the first shoot will be in Jan! Yes it's the VALLEY IDPA and it's run by Ricardo Quiroga from Brownsville, tx.

By the way pull up coyote on practiscore and you can see what all we shoot.

When in January and February?

Edited by Shootingaggie

On 1/13/2021 at 6:01 PM, MarkS_A18138 said:

We had the match in Jan and the Feb match is the 13th...9:30 hammer down at Coyote Arms range in Edinburg.

whats IDPA ??? never heard of it... 

Just kiddin i make the trip to shoot at Coyote Arms.. nice place..

• 3 months later...
2 hours ago, CocoBolo said:

TexasTactical.org puts on a couple of IDPA matches every month in Bulverde.  You could probably make a weekend out of it with IDPA on Saturday and Steel Challenge or Sunday, or USPSA. 

Those matches are rum by Iron Mike and he's a great guy.

• 4 weeks later...