Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Finally did it - Atlas Gunworks

dthomas1003

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For my Titan, ordered on April 5th, and it arrived on 7/27. Out of curiosity - how many of you Atlas owners follow their recommendation on barrel cleaning of just shooting it out with jacketed rounds? 

rax19Ct.jpg

Edited by OptimiStick
formatting image

I just started doing that with a new CZ barrel, mostly because I hate cleaning.  I’ll continue to do that as Adam recommends on my ordered Nemesis.  As long as accuracy and reliablity remain I don’t see any reason to f with it.  

Btw that is a beautiful Titan you have there.  Loving the gold controls.  

I just bought a used FGW 2011 cause the deal was too good pass up instead of waiting to save up more for an atlas.  One day I will save up enough for one of these beautiful pieces of equipment.  Congratulations on your purchase! I'm sure you will love it

also as a follow-up  - I had a few things -  questions, changes after the sale/delivery, and Adam and Cat were on it immediately. Absolutely thrilled how they support the customers and potential customers. Even the buying process - Adam asked my budget, and walked me through my options , pros and cons of each - even though some of those options were not Atlas. But i'm glad I took the plunge.

I have a custom sight block from Adam I just received a few months ago, I’ve got a little over 5k rounds on it. I clean the barrel normally as I have for years with all my other 1911/2011’s. Yes I agree, Adam and Cat’s customer service is the best that I have ever dealt with. 

Yeah. That was the key for me too....had to sell some of the safe queens...so the wife doesn't know what it REALLY cost...she only knows what it cost after I redirected funds from selling off a few of the others I didn't shoot anymore.

• 2 weeks later...

I've had a couple of them now but think this Titan Tactical 9mm is the best yet, very happy with it. I'm selling my Titan 1911 because I always grab the 2011 version instead.

20180827_iphone_0032.JPG

Edited by Frankly

• 4 weeks later...
On 6/17/2018 at 7:17 AM, TANFARM said:

Rest assured your making a good decision!....have a Titan and Chaos..better tools than I’ll ever be.

Adam has always been a pleasure to deal with and has protected me from myself on more than one occasion.

Ditto. Completely Ditto.

On 7/30/2018 at 10:56 AM, OptimiStick said:

For my Titan, ordered on April 5th, and it arrived on 7/27. Out of curiosity - how many of you Atlas owners follow their recommendation on barrel cleaning of just shooting it out with jacketed rounds? 

rax19Ct.jpg

I just run a bore snake through it once in a while. I mostly shoot jacketed bullets though.

At a week and a half past the 3 month mark now. Chomping at the bit to receive it. Spoke to Cat the day after 3 months and she said it was on Adam's desk for bench testing and test firing. Hoping to get the call real soon. This part of the wait is seeming to take the longest..lol

10 minutes ago, dthomas1003 said:

At a week and a half past the 3 month mark now. Chomping at the bit to receive it. Spoke to Cat the day after 3 months and she said it was on Adam's desk for bench testing and test firing. Hoping to get the call real soon. This part of the wait is seeming to take the longest..lol

Congrats man, you’re really going to dig it. The wait will totally be worth it.

It arrived this afternoon and I took it straight away to Tuesday Night Steel. All I can say is, it shot beautifully. I have never shot a gun that shot so flat. I now understand what everyone is talking about when they talk about flat shooting guns..lol  Every thing about the gun is beautiful. This will serve me well on duty on the street and in 3gun. 

IMG_4375.JPG