Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Finally did it - Atlas Gunworks

dthomas1003

Made the call to start the conversation for Adam to build me a Titan Operator. This will be dual use for duty and for 3 gun. I forgot about the large time difference between Az and Vt and the shop was already closed. But, Adam still picked up and took time to speak with me on a, for him, Friday evening. This and all the positive reviews is why he's getting my business. The hard part is going to be the worthwhile wait. 

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congratulations. You made an excellent choice. Great people and superb guns!  

I love my titan so much I am thinking about a preemptive Chaos buy so that I don’t have to wait when I eventually go to the dark (open) side. 

Rest assured your making a good decision!....have a Titan and Chaos..better tools than I’ll ever be.

Adam has always been a pleasure to deal with and has protected me from myself on more than one occasion.

6 hours ago, Wisemenofgotham said:

Can the Nemesis 40 S&W slide with the frame of the Chaos model?

If you're asking if you can take a slide off a Nemesis and run it on a Chaos frame, I would say that would be a no. Each gun is built and fit individually. I'm going to assume, as I have not seen them in person, but the frame cuts for both models are probably going to be very different for a sight block versus a comp. If you wanted that kind of setup, Adam would need to build you a complete custom gun with two different slides fitted to it. I'm sure he could do it but I expect it would be pricey. 

I emailed Adam one question and his response was to give him a call. 20 minutes later I had an order in for a Titan and less than 3 months later I had it on the range. You won't regret buying an Atlas one bit. I definitely spend more time reloading now that I have mine. 

Congrats! You're going to love it. First time you rack the slide you'll know you made the right choice. I got my Nemesis in less than 3 mos. should be the same for the Titan. No BS or excuses, they were straight up on comms the whole time. 

• 2 weeks later...