Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Where can I get a custom jersey made?

Couldn't think of a section to put this in, so it's here in the BEginners forum

I'm not looking for a flashy jersey with all sorts of logos and everything on it.  I really just want to get a joke jersey made with something like "PROUD D CLASS SHOOTER" on it.  Every site I've checked out wants a bunch of money for even a limited run of jerseys, but I just want a one-off thing as a joke. 

Anyone have a good source?

22 hours ago, Sarge said:

techwearusa makes the best jerseys. still going to cost you close to $100

I was on a similar quest and this price was what stopped me. Based on suggestions from here, I started wearing golf shirts in long size. 

On 6/12/2018 at 11:06 AM, UpYoursPal said:

I'm not looking for a flashy jersey with all sorts of logos and everything on it.  I really just want to get a joke jersey made with something like "PROUD D CLASS SHOOTER" on it. 

To the OP: if you need to put together a group buy, I'd be in for that! ;o}

1 hour ago, Mcfoto said:

I was on a similar quest and this price was what stopped me. Based on suggestions from here, I started wearing golf shirts in long size. 

To the OP: if you need to put together a group buy, I'd be in for that! ;o}

You got it, boss

• 2 weeks later...

We get ours from tech wear. They are good quality and one of the cheaper places we found. They work well to ensure we get exactly what we are looking for 

On ‎6‎/‎12‎/‎2018 at 2:06 PM, UpYoursPal said:

Couldn't think of a section to put this in, so it's here in the BEginners forum

I'm not looking for a flashy jersey with all sorts of logos and everything on it.  I really just want to get a joke jersey made with something like "PROUD D CLASS SHOOTER" on it.  Every site I've checked out wants a bunch of money for even a limited run of jerseys, but I just want a one-off thing as a joke. 

Anyone have a good source?

I was thinking on mine, on the back, under the collar, where the last name usually goes, putting literally <your name here>

• 3 weeks later...
Would be fun to have a joke jersey with sponsors like high point, Walmart, wolf, glock..........

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was thinking the same but I wanted Dollar General , Waffle House, and Bud Light on one

On 7/14/2018 at 8:40 AM, jacksdad said:

Would be fun to have a joke jersey with sponsors like high point, Walmart, wolf, glock..........

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

22 hours ago, mwray said:

I was thinking the same but I wanted Dollar General , Waffle House, and Bud Light on one

Hilarious for sure!!! I think you need approval however to use corporate logos from each company, otherwise Techwear won't add them, but it would be a great conversation starter at a match, that is for sure!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...