Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

New 929 Hammer

TFT_Guns_Up

1 hour ago, TFT_Guns_Up said:

Ok I’ve emailed TK Custom and I’m gonna have them fit the parts and give it the Ultimate Master Action Job. How do I legally ship a handgun to them? PA to Illinois 

TK is an FFL. You can box the gun up and take it to your local UPS or Fed Ex. Take it to a distribution center, not the store in the mall. 

If you have a good working relationship with your local FFL, they can ship it USPS in a flat rate box. 

TK will take good care of you, their action work is top notch!

22 minutes ago, TFT_Guns_Up said:

I shipped TKC my 929. They should have it tomorrow, thanks for the help guys

You'll be happy. Eli is a perfectionist with his action jobs.

• 4 weeks later...
So I sent out my 929 to TK Custom a while back, I got it back a few days ago. He really did a great job on the revolver and the trigger is so much better than the factory. Can’t wait to start shooting it in matches. 

Thanks for the help guys 

Do you know what the poundage is on the trigger

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 3 weeks later...
On 6/28/2018 at 9:53 AM, EEH said:

Once upon a time,,there was this man who did magic to revolvers,, all over the country. Trigger hammer well you know just about the best trigger on revolvers anywhere. Then all at once he just quit, thing called life work, and to many revolvers.

tru name Mike Carmony. aks carmonize

I believe he was an attorney who did revolver revolver modifications in his spare time and had quite a following. 

More than likely the income disparity between attorney and professional gunsmith  (depending on how good you are at either) stopped him from persuing it as a career.