Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

16 moa c-more

usmc1974

Who would use a 16 moa red dot? And why? Thanks

I used a 16 moa on my first rimfire pistol for steel, it’s a little to big , I now have switched over to 8 moa for pistol and rifle for steel challenge

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I know people who swear by 12 moa or 16 moa dot for steel challenge.  I've never tried any that large.  I use a 6moa on my USPSA PCC and a 8moa dot on my steel challenge PCC.

I like the 12 MOA.  I could see the 16 for bowling pin shoots and a lot of older people like the bigger dots especially on steel that are a little closer and maybe have a few shots a little further away. 

3 minutes ago, robert.a.brewer. said:

C-More makes aluminum and polymer sight bodies. Anything wrong with the polymer?

Polymer are probably used 20 to 1 over aluminium. They are pretty stout and built like a tank. And lighter.

1 hour ago, SDL said:

FYI. A lot of Delta Point Pros are being used successfully with the 2.5 dot.

I use a 2 moa railways for everything. IPSC PPC and 3 gun with Sun shade. I even shot a 300 yard prone match with it. I did not come close to winning but kept'en in the 8 ring. Some how Ended up with a lnib blue serendipity with a 16 moa dot, I will never use.

Edited by usmc1974

Is 4 MOA just too small for a pistol? The price difference between 4 and 6 MOA for a C-More SlideRide is $100 on Amazon. The 6 is $100 more.

Can the 4 MOA be made bright enough to compensate for it's smaller size?

Wouldn't be for steel challenge.

I would buy the 139$ Cmore on Amazon(2moa) and a diode for 50$ and it’s still a good deal

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk