Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

fitz

• 9 months later...

My slot email included my code and a link to main page of Practiscore:

INSTRUCTIONS: Go to PractiScore.com March 29, 2019-May 29, 2019, and register your slot code for the appropriate match and pay for it.

I dont see the registration page link anywhere in the email... it's not here either: https://uspsa.org/nationals - all i see is a "More Info Coming Soon" CTA... 

Does anyone have the actual match registration link they could share with me?

1 minute ago, nasty618 said:

My slot email included my code and a link to main page of Practiscore:

I dont see the registration page link anywhere in the email... it's not here either: https://uspsa.org/nationals - all i see is a "More Info Coming Soon" CTA... 

Does anyone have the actual match registration link they could share with me?

Call em' https://uspsa.org/contact

• 2 months later...

It's always fun when they announce the signup time in EST but EDT is in effect when it hits.  Do you assume it's just a typo (again... same happened last year) and go with 8pm Eastern Daylight Time, or assume they put some sort of EST number in way back when and it's really going to be an hour off?

I got a little worried when the hour rolled over, and then another minute.  I thought maybe I had gotten the date wrong and considered going back to sleep.  However, patience and my F5 skills paid off and I was able to snag a spot in the PM/AM/PM squads!

4 hours ago, UpYoursPal said:

I got a little worried when the hour rolled over, and then another minute.  I thought maybe I had gotten the date wrong and considered going back to sleep.  However, patience and my F5 skills paid off and I was able to snag a spot in the PM/AM/PM squads!

hehe same here. I was worried to and was like hmm did I get the time wrong? Am I not even on the right page? lol

12 hours ago, UpYoursPal said:

yeah me too. i was on the comp at exactly 5 pm and thought something was wrong when a couple of minutes went by.  then bang it came up . i am told it was sold out in 11 mins .

looking at the squadding before opening i noticed that there really were not that many openings. 3/4 of it was already taken by slots . i would venture to say when its at SG or the SW its a lot more popular than having it on the east coast . this is my opinion only of course 

Edited by Sandbagger123