Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Trigger that will survive in an MPX?

I have 13,000 on the Geiselle SD3G in my primary MPX and 3,000 on my backup zero issues and no abnormal wear yet... I had a Geiselle BGRF  that started showing abnormal wear at 12.000 rounds and i sent it back and replaced it with the SD3G.. I just consider a trigger in aMPX as a consumable and if I get 2 years ( 28,000) out of one I am happy. 

Edited by 2011BLDR
1 hour ago, v1911 said:

Great trigger and recommended by many. But at the end of the day, still a consumable. 

Correct answer.  I like it so much though that I just carry a spare.  When my first one died at about 13K rounds I sent it in and Hiperfire made it right.  Now it is my spare.  

7 hours ago, bimmerboy318 said:

Does the stock MPX trigger last more than the others than?  Or is the stock trigger also a consumable?  

Mine has lasted forever.  Then again it has been in my closet of unloved gun parts after the first time I shot it.  LOL   Seriously though, I don't know anyone that runs a stock trigger in competition.  

• 2 weeks later...

Got my Timney 681-ST.  That’s the single stage with straight trigger.  Only dry fired at home so far but not sure I’m in love with it.  

My Geissele SD3G in my AR feels lighter and crisper.  Don’t get me wrong, it’s a huge improvement over stock!  But if Mr Geissele ever releases an MPX trigger I’d look there first.

Edited by bimmerboy318
7 hours ago, OCTrojan said:

New to the thread... pardon my ignorance.

Just ordered the Hiperfire trigger for my Sig MPX carbine. Reading conflicts in re. spring color. Which one is best for close range acquisition/re-acquisition and elimination of threat? T.Y. 

I use the middle of the road springs- and trigger shoe on the bottom notches