Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Shadow 2 LOK Grips

Bryamill

I agree. I have Hennings on 3 Shadow 2's after having a lot of other grips on various CZ's. I've quit looking at grip  claims. These are to me the best grips anywhere.
Do they make them for the TSO?

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk

I have tried the Hennings and they were very good, but I realized that I'd rather have a constant thickness all the way up there grip rather than a palm swell.  So far, these aluminums from M-Arms in Europe have fit me the best (I got the 'thick' ones)......

https://www.m-arms.eu/products/monarch-1-long/

IMG_1584.jpg

I wish I could get these 'cloned' in G10 or rubber.  Although they look rather slab-sided, that angled contour on the backstrap realm sits well in my palm.  I got them in short/thick for my SP01/TS hybrid 'Longslide', too.....

Red.jpg

Edited by MoRivera

I think Jayson makes custom grips, maybe you can send those to him to copy. I asked him about something unusual and he nodded, but told me it would be expensive

I have tried the Hennings and they were very good, but I realized that I'd rather have a constant thickness all the way up there grip rather than a palm swell.  So far, these aluminums from M-Arms in Europe have fit me the best (I got the 'thick' ones)......

https://www.m-arms.eu/products/monarch-1-long/

IMG_1584.jpg

I wish I could get these 'cloned' in G10 or rubber.  Although they look rather slab-sided, that angled contour on the backstrap realm sits well in my palm.  I got them in short/thick for my SP01/TS hybrid 'Longslide', too.....

Red.jpg

7 hours ago, Inkw8ll said:

Do they make them for the TSO?

Haven’t looked since I don’t have a Tac Sport. Their website should tell you. Mine came from Shooters Connection so you might check their web site also

• 4 weeks later...

I just received a set of custom high top S2 palm swells today.  I will need to test them out live fire but so far I'm really liking how they fill the hands compared to the thins.  

IMG_20180712_190641.jpg

Edited by NWfront

19 hours ago, NWfront said:

I just received a set of custom high top S2 palm swells today.  I will need to test them out live fire but so far I'm really liking how they fill the hands compared to the thins.  

IMG_20180712_190641.jpg

They look great! I might have to order the same.

IMG_20180712_190641.thumb.jpg.c1f59df1d4104b83005c138d7164e86c.jpg
NW,
Can you please post a pic of those high tops from the side?
Thanks in advance!

Lok says, "These S2 Bogies will fit the TSO. You would just select, 'Cut short for magwell'. They're not exactly the same. They have a slightly different curve. The S2 grips are made to fit the S2 but customers like to put them on their other CZs. They fit your TSO, the curve just isn't exactly the same. The short S2 grip is what you need for your TSO though".

Lok also said to ask for them to be cut higher, if you like the high tops NWfront has, which I do!

Edited by robert.a.brewer.

• 1 month later...

I recently switched to LOK palm swell bogies S2 on my Shadow SP01 and I am one happy customer.

Let me just say this is the best grip I have found for my CZ. The amount of grip I get is phenomenal. I have small to medium sized hands and the palm swell actually helps fill in the gap between your hands and the pistol grip giving you more to hold onto resulting in a better grip.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/12/2018 at 9:25 PM, NWfront said:

Please explain exactly what "custom high top" consists of.  I am trying to completely understand because I believe what you have is exactly what I need.  I shoot an SP-01 right handed and the flair at the top of the right grip of the standard LOK palm swell bogies is way too low - my grip is so high that the edge of the flair cuts into my right hand.  I can file it down but I'd rather have the grip reach higher toward the slide anyway.  If you can provide details of exactly what you have, I will order them, I just do not want to order partially correct grips.  Thank you in advance.

Edited by DCSigCZ

4 minutes ago, DCSigCZ said:

The top of the grip on the original palm swells do not come up as high as they do on the thin grips.  I like to grip high on the gun so had my S2 palm swells made with the extended tops added.  If you give him a call he will get you squared away.  

IMG_20180908_092538.jpg

9 minutes ago, NWfront said:

The top of the grip on the original palm swells do not come up as high as they do on the thin grips.  I like to grip high on the gun so had my S2 palm swells made with the extended tops added.  If you give him a call he will get you squared away.  

IMG_20180908_092538.jpg

Got it, thank you!

With large hands, I purchased the palm swells and asked the owner to make them as thick as possible given his initial starting stock. They came in a smidge under 1.5"  total width installed.

I wanted to maximize the grip so I epoxy coated them and applied a 60/90 silicon carbide grit layer.

I feel like I have the hands of Spider-Man when I hold this S2!

209iuyv.jpg

• 1 month later...

I run the S2 LOK Palm Swells on my SP01 Shadow and this current setup gives me better grip/control compared to any of the aluminum grips.  I have small to medium sized hands and my initial concerns was that the palm swells would be too wide . . . it actually fits nice (gives the gun some ass to hold onto). I had the CZ75 Palm Swells but the top part of the grip did not fit too well since it flares out at the top, I ended up exchanging the CZ75 palm swells for S2 palm swells and its perfect!!!!