Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Replacing Dillon press.

yeah, I tend to think no news is good news.

I suppose his arm will get tired or he will run out of components

and then think of his many forumers who are worried about him.

lets assume a bus didn't get 'im.

miranda

Sorry guys work is crazy. Loaded 1500 last night after work. Press ran good. No issues. Hope it stays that way. Dillion did take the frame apart this time because I see new grease in the hole and new coming out the little hole on the arm. I will say the turnaround was impressive this time I guess being it was back for second time. So looks good to me. No giving up on dillon ? my son loves his square deal b so that makes 4 dillons. 

On 6/28/2018 at 3:26 PM, Dirtchevy841 said:

Sorry guys work is crazy. Loaded 1500 last night after work. Press ran good. No issues. Hope it stays that way. Dillion did take the frame apart this time because I see new grease in the hole and new coming out the little hole on the arm. I will say the turnaround was impressive this time I guess being it was back for second time. So looks good to me. No giving up on dillon ? my son loves his square deal b so that makes 4 dillons. 

After around 80k rounds I sent my 650 to Dillon because I could not fix it's issues - it came back like new. I put through it over 7k rounds in three weeks. Worked like a charm.

I dedicated the 650 to loading .45acp (single stack USPSA) and bought a 1050 for my 9s.

Good machines backed up by a good company.

15 hours ago, US1 said:

After around 80k rounds I sent my 650 to Dillon because I could not fix it's issues - it came back like new. I put through it over 7k rounds in three weeks. Worked like a charm.

I dedicated the 650 to loading .45acp (single stack USPSA) and bought a 1050 for my 9s.

Good machines backed up by a good company.

?