Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

RTS2 or Deltapoint Pro

Big Guy

On 6/15/2018 at 1:01 PM, theWacoKid said:

Of course.  And having said all that I shoot only RTS2's.  I also have started fixing them myself.  So I know the whys of the issues and I can say it's not a requirement that they need to keep failing this way.  C-more could be saving a lot of time and money by not having to do all these repairs.

My main point is 4 matches and some practice does not merit a conclusion of "this dot is robust".  You must stay vigilant and connected with all your equipment.

Waco, I’m curious what exactly you fix and how you do it?

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/15/2018 at 10:50 AM, teros135 said:

Most high volume shooters experience eventual failure with ANY of the microdot scopes.  Its the nature of the beast, and we beat them up pretty good.  C-More is good at replacing the innards, within reason.  I have RTS2s on three guns and see no reason to change.   Pick the one that "sees" best for you and give it a whirl. ?

Interesting you say this. Instead of hijacking this thread, I made a new one so we can figure out whether this is less a DPP vs. RTS issue but a frame vs. slide mount issue: 

• 1 month later...

Glass is domed on the RTS2, which I'm not a fan of. The crystal is also darker due to the coating. But the think that I hate the most is adjustments are not as positive as the DPP and my site keeps on turning off occasionally during course of fire. My DPP has been flawless.

2 hours ago, MoonJeong said:

Glass is domed on the RTS2, which I'm not a fan of. The crystal is also darker due to the coating. But the think that I hate the most is adjustments are not as positive as the DPP and my site keeps on turning off occasionally during course of fire. My DPP has been flawless.

All red dot sights use curved glass. 

23 minutes ago, chevrofreak said:

All red dot sights use curved glass. 

Yes you are right, the RTS2 is just more pronounced. Side by side to the DPP it has a little more distortion. Some people like that more, but for me, I like the least amount of distortion.

4 hours ago, 36873687 said:

Tevo sports makes single an double side mounts for it. 

They are beautifully machined.  I had to switch mine to a zero degree mount he is making because my frame holes were drilled with an integrated downward angle.  I love it. 

On 9/4/2018 at 3:13 PM, k1llapanda said:

I got to look through a couple holosun 510c and am thinking of trying one out. Huge window and has the eotec reticle that you can use for steel. Which can be turned off if you want just a dot. 

On 9/4/2018 at 8:13 PM, chevrofreak said:

I love my 510C. 

On 9/5/2018 at 3:12 PM, k1llapanda said:

i havent heard any complaints yet. only thing i hear about them not being awesome is from people who run those dumb sliderides....haha they say they are too big...? dumbdumbs

Just so people know, Holosuns are manufactured in China. This begs the question, are they any good? The majority of products I encounter from that country are of very poor quality. But then again, isn't this a thread about RTS2 vs. Delta Point Pro?

11 hours ago, Nevadazielmeister said:

Just so people know, Holosuns are manufactured in China. This begs the question, are they any good? The majority of products I encounter from that country are of very poor quality. But then again, isn't this a thread about RTS2 vs. Delta Point Pro?

and holosun now ?