Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Where are NH matches????

I recently took a job in NH and I am looking to see typically how many uspsa matches are ran in that state a month? I'm currently in eastern Alabama and am able to located a match every weekend within 90mins. If anyone has any info please share. 

23 hours ago, corbinfouquet said:

I recently took a job in NH and I am looking to see typically how many uspsa matches are ran in that state a month? I'm currently in eastern Alabama and am able to located a match every weekend within 90mins. If anyone has any info please share. 

Welcome to New England! In New Hampshire, there are 4 clubs running USPSA matches. Piscataqua, which is near Portsmouth, Chester, Rod and Gun, I think, Pelham Fish and Game, and Pioneer which is close to Concord. Not all the clubs post on the USPSA sight. Some post on the Area 7 group on Facebook. I think Chester only has it on the club calendar, or on www.northeastshooters.com

Edited by Dan Sierpina

Good post above this ^ I’ve only shot at Pioneer but they put on a great match. You could also look at Green Mountain USPSA which is in Morrisville VT, also Granby MA Monson MA and Harvard MA all do monthly matches.

36 minutes ago, tyman1876 said:

Good post above this ^ I’ve only shot at Pioneer but they put on a great match. You could also look at Green Mountain USPSA which is in Morrisville VT, also Granby MA Monson MA and Harvard MA all do monthly matches.

The OP was looking for non-restricted states to shoot in. Vermont is good for now, but, look at it's two senators, and tell me that the general population hasn't become left leaning.

3 hours ago, Dan Sierpina said:

The OP was looking for non-restricted states to shoot in. Vermont is good for now, but, look at it's two senators, and tell me that the general population hasn't become left leaning.

So a good opportunity to shoot uspsa every weekend? 

11 minutes ago, corbinfouquet said:

So a good opportunity to shoot uspsa every weekend? 

There may be some overlap if you only shoot in N.H. You can shoot in Maine too, but, depending on your location, it will be more than 90 minutes drive.

Practiscore.com shows many of the upcoming matches in the area. As mentioned, there are 4 clubs that have matches, so you can almost do USPSA every weekend. There are also Steel Challenge matches, Chester Rod and Gun club does one of those a month too.