Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!
Beef15

A flagged Classifier

Shot "Can You Count" managed an 81% run with two pedestrian draws and ugly even for me reloads.

Currently I sit at 58.3142%, last four classifiers excluding this one have been 64-65% so clearly shooting them better and right on the cusp of B class at which point this score would have been accepted valid since it would be within 20% of the class.

Set-up looked right, times seemed consistent with what I can do on similar in practice, both strings were very near the same. One other competitor in the match was also A flagged, I know him, he is improving rapidly of late, I saw his run, nothing seemed off about it either, the 60 some odd others had theirs count.

So I petitioned it with the form indicated in the A flag explanation. It's been a week with no response at all, normal? Submit another form? Forget about it?

I petitioned to count a classifier last year, and it took a couple weeks.

It takes a while sometimes depending on what else is going on but Rick will always get you squared away. The system is set up to flag specific things. When I started practicing heavily I picked up a few flags. I just explained I went from 0 practice to 10 hours a week dry fire and 3-4 hours live fire. 

Thanks. Patience is a virtue I find myself wanting of often.

Talked to the other shooter that got A flagged. He called, they told him no. Just crickets here. Guess when they bumped the A flag to 20% they should've scrapped petitions.

On 6/13/2018 at 7:01 PM, Beef15 said:

Talked to the other shooter that got A flagged. He called, they told him no. Just crickets here. Guess when they bumped the A flag to 20% they should've scrapped petitions.

Wow. I hadn't heard of that. Perhaps that's why my 94.something counted when I was a C-Class. Either that or people just really wanted me to get out of C-Class in spite of my classifieritis.