Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Glock to CZ back to Glock!!!!!

GARD72977

I’ve experienced the same thing. I shot glocks In prod and limited a few years ago then switched to 2011s in limited for a little over 2 years. I was getting burnt out on limited after shooting it almost exclusively for 3 years and decided to switch to CO in the beginning of October. In fairness I still shot a 34 at a monthly outlaw match almost every month but rarely did any real training and almost no serious competing with them for about 2.5 years. I was shooting the gun decent with only 3 or 400 rounds of training and after a month or so I was shooting it significantly better than I did my 2011s.  They just work really well for me and it honestly makes me wish I would’ve stuck with them in limited all this time. I love a nice 2011 and I shoot them well but the low bore axis and frame shape of glocks just works so well for me for some reason and I can honestly say I shoot them better than any other platform. 

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I've only owned conceal carry sized Glocks over the last 15 years and wanted to start shooting in competitions. While the CZ Shadow 2 is an amazing gun, my familiarity with the Glock family made the decision fairly easy. I went with a Gen 5 Glock 34 MOS and look forward to hitting USPSA and 3 gun matches this year.

9 hours ago, Kwontanamo said:

Curious question. Does the TTI G34 combat master comply with CO regulations? Figured someone already has the answer for this. 

As long as it meets all the other CO rules, yes. It’s still a Glock.