Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Need a quick advice regarding full vs. cut dust covers.

BenAlpha

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

6 hours ago, trub7dur said:

Will they even fit if you can get your hand on a 2011 steel grip or are the frame different?

Maybe @yigal knows?

their frames don't fit any metal grip.(not drop in)

because they use different magazine types from sti .their magazines much better quality  than sti  mags.and they don't need any tuning.

Edited by yigal

8 hours ago, yigal said:

their frames don't fit any metal grip.(not drop in)

because they use different magazine types from sti .their magazines much better quality  than sti  mags.and they don't need any tuning.

You just made me want one

received this model from them in 9mm. with my personal NO. as i ordered .

0 backlash . slide  to  frame  fit.

and i asked from them  to install  lower front sight .

works out of the box   .

ת×צ×ת ת××× × ×¢××ר âªbul sas2â¬â

5 hours ago, trub7dur said:

How is the steel and machining quality compared to say CZ?

frame  slide  barrel and a  beavertail and ambi safety  is  stainless  steel .

machining  quality like STI  DVC.  much better than cz tso.

find new review on youtube obout this gun. i don't understand this  lang.? but i know that this was after 50k thru this gun.

Edited by yigal

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

It's awesome. I'm just a 1000 rounds in because the season hasn't startyed yet.
It shoots flat. less flat in my hands at the moment, still recovering from an injury

but getting better every day. -ZERO feeding/FTE issues. It's clockwork.

I had the chance to shoot an STI DVC open gun this week and then shot a mag

thorugh mine right after, the bul felt softer and flatter. The only thing I prefer on

the STI is the grip, which feels somewhat smaller to me. (i have small hands)

Here's a video of me shooting with it 500 rounds in. 

FYI I'm a new shooter and I'm aware I need to improve in preety much everything.

WhatsApp Image 2018-06-27 at 14.39.01.jpeg

Edited by BenAlpha

I have no problem with the grip, just compared it to the STI.

I do need a shorter trigger shoe because I'm adjusting my grip so my finger will sit correctly on the trigger

causing me to lose some grip force. will be getting a Geppart X-line from Atlas soon. (XS/FLAT).

• 2 weeks later...

I was considering the heavy metal version but finally went with "regular" SAS II UR but without original mount to make the holes comaptible with any aftermarket optics mount and thumb rest (the original Bul mount has  3 holes only and the holes are IMHO angled not the mount). Did not see any problem keeping regular version on target its seemed to be even easier to transition from target to target. That's maybe personal preference but I have quite strong hands and it works just fine for me. Please let me know how your pistol works in the long run.

15AcYKs.jpg

Edited by KrisS
wrong image link

On 9/7/2018 at 5:08 PM, BenAlpha said:

I have no problem with the grip, just compared it to the STI.

I do need a shorter trigger shoe because I'm adjusting my grip so my finger will sit correctly on the trigger

causing me to lose some grip force. will be getting a Geppart X-line from Atlas soon. (XS/FLAT).

i want this trigger too.but atlas don't send them overseas.

Speedshooter has on stock (based on their webshop) few in short flat and short curved. Curved version seems to be similar in size to short flat if you accept the curved version. You can also buy small version and take some material off from the back of the aluminium shoe if the adjustment is not enough (on YT in one of Atlas materials it is also mentioned as option).

I contacted the Geppert in germany and (mail@xline-geppert.de) and they claim they have medium and XS in stock.

Mail them and let me know how it went. I am also considering to get their trigger

Edited by KrisS
New info on vailability

2 hours ago, KrisS said:

Speedshooter has on stock (based on their webshop) few in short flat and short curved. Curved version seems to be similar in size to short flat if you accept the curved version. You can also buy small version and take some material off from the back of the aluminium shoe if the adjustment is not enough (on YT in one of Atlas materials it is also mentioned as option).

I contacted the Geppert in germany and (mail@xline-geppert.de) and they claim they have medium and XS in stock.

Mail them and let me know how it went. I am also considering to get their trigger

?

• 1 month later...
On 9/17/2018 at 4:45 AM, KrisS said:

I was considering the heavy metal version but finally went with "regular" SAS II UR but without original mount to make the holes comaptible with any aftermarket optics mount and thumb rest (the original Bul mount has  3 holes only and the holes are IMHO angled not the mount). Did not see any problem keeping regular version on target its seemed to be even easier to transition from target to target. That's maybe personal preference but I have quite strong hands and it works just fine for me. Please let me know how your pistol works in the long run.

15AcYKs.jpg

Noob here, does this shoots minor or major loads?  Im thinking on getting one also.