Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Looking for a match

Hopefully this is the right section for this. I’m new to the USPSA world and I am looking for a match for the Saturday ofter next (26th), I’m also trying to build a schedule so I can potentially shoot every weekend of every month too. l and I can’t seem to find one. I found one for every other weekend of the month but not the 4th weekend. Any suggestions? Sundays don’t work for me, and I would prefer not to shoot indoor, I don’t like indoor ranges, just something about the lighting. I’m in the College Station area and am willing to drive about 2-2.5 hrs away to shoot, so Houston, Austin, Temple and such (I already have some from those places on the schedule but I am sure I missed some). Also any other weekend would be appreciated just for more options

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If your on Facebook search USPSA Area 4 and join the group. Texas is in Area 4 and there will be a lot of members on there that can point you in the direction of when and where local matches are. Hope that helps you.

Kind of, but I don’t facebook (only used it for deployments), or Instagram or really any other social media besides forums. Lol I might be able to ask my wife though

1st weekend:  Kidlat at KellC Ranch (Rosenberg) - Saturdays

2nd weekend: Thunder Tactical Shooters (east of The Woodlands) - Saturdays

3rd weekend: Brazosland at CCC (Navasota) - Sundays

4th weekend: CCC at CCC (Navasota) - Sundays

Lots more on the schedule around Houston (especially at KellC).  Google Area 59.

This weekend, Brazosland.   

https://practiscore.com/brazosland-pistoleros-may-20th-2018-uspsa/register

A falling steel match (non-USPSA) is also the 2nd weekend at CCC.  (JP Enterprise Steel)

Edited by Flatland Shooter

Thanks for the responses guys, I found one in austin the first Saturday of every month, one at area 59 the second week as well as greenwood gun club the same week, then temple gun club on the third Saturday every month.

I go to church every Sunday so for the matches at CCC (which happen to be the closest as well, go figure) I won’t be going, since they only do Sundays. They seem to be the only ones I have seen that do Sundays so its kinda weird honestly.

Know anything about champion lakes shooting society? Area 59s website has them down as every 4 Saturday but I can’t find a thing about them anywhere

I got in touch with Steve and I’ll be going next weekend. With school out I’ll be trying to hit as many matches as I can. Maybe I’ll see you at one