BLUEPSTU

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

12 hours ago, rocket99 said:

I had to wait one the first one for almost 3 weeks LOL

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bummer. Following tracking and hope it stays true to what it is saying. :)

Received mine

Installed in my RX, trigger pull went from 7.5 lbs with a lyman trigger gauge

to

3.0 -3lbs 4 ozs. Didn't do anything with the kit as far as stoneing / polishing

IMO

Worth the money!

I ordered mine 6 days ago and haven’t even received a shipping notification yet. And I waited over 2 weeks on my order when the first batch was released. I love their products but man, GG does a crap job of running their business. I guess when you are the only game, you can ship when you feel like it.

6 hours ago, Daemunx1 said:

Seems they just get overwhelmed. I ordered within minutes of the email and had a shipping notification within hours. 

Me too. I was honestly shocked to get the shipping notice so fast as it said on their website to expect delays. 

33 minutes ago, terrydoc said:

Just a question guy's does anyone know who actually makes the straight trigger that Sig uses as an option.  

I will sell my original Sig trigger if you are interested.

3 hours ago, terrydoc said:

Im in Australia so its a bit difficult to get parts down here, I also shoot IPSC which means we are supposed to use OEM parts hence the question of who makes the triggers.

Gotcha

I haven't seen any comparisons between this kit and the Apex trigger and trigger bar kit. Which is the preferred and why? I'm on the fence between the 2, I have to send my Apex trigger back for the upgraded version and can't decide between getting the new trigger version plus the trigger bar or just getting the upgraded trigger and selling it and buying the GG kit.

8 hours ago, rocket99 said:

I ordered my kit the day they became available and I still haven’t received a shipping notification yet

I received a reply from grayguns inquiring them about the status of my order. The rep said that they have so many orders and hand sorting/boxing each order that it’ll take time. I call that bs since some of you here had received shipping notification a few hours after ordering. 

I’m thinking about canceling my order and just concentrate on practicing with my shadow 2 and TSO since these are the two pistols I compete on a regular basis.

4 hours ago, George16 said:

I received a reply from grayguns inquiring them about the status of my order. The rep said that they have so many orders and hand sorting/boxing each order that it’ll take time. I call that bs since some of you here had received shipping notification a few hours after ordering. 

I’m thinking about canceling my order and just concentrate on practicing with my shadow 2 and TSO since these are the two pistols I compete on a regular basis.

I know waiting sucks but in the end I think it would be worth it.  Night and day difference in the trigger with the GG kit installed, I would be selling my X5 without it.

That being said my GG kit was not right.  When I installed it there was a fair amount of grittiness in the pull and even some audible squeeking/creeking noise.  Spoke to a rep there and narrowed it down to the sear face not being finished correctly.  Just put it back in the mail to them today, got my fingers crossed it wont take long to get it back.  Sounded like I was not the only one to experience this problem.  I put the factory sear back in and the grittiness and noise went away but the pull weight went back up too.  Not as heavy as before but not as good as I know it can be.