Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!
CoffeedrinkerinNC

How to mount a DeltaPoint on a 92?

Going to need to remove the rear sight.  Then get a hole tapped into the frame for the third screw.  Two screws will hold the dovetail in the slot but will come loose so the third one needs put in as an anchor.

The problem is the firing pin safety, there is some adapter out there which is basically a block that goes in the dovetail and has a cutout to allow the firing pin safety to still go up but as you can imagine it sits pretty high. 

If you are talking about a Delta Point PRO, then I think Leupold makes some sort of dovetail mounting bracket which has the slot cut in it for the firing pin block.  Just google "Delta point pro beretta dovetail mount" and you should get some hits.

On 6/13/2018 at 5:05 PM, polymerfeelsweirdman said:

but as you can imagine it sits pretty high. 

I was looking to mount a Burris Fast Fire 3 with a Burris dovetail mount on my 92 with the understanding that there will be a height difference. My assumption is that this is corrected with elevation adjustments and hopefully not out at the end reaches of the adjustments(?).

Edited by Bench