Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Fire 4 Effect CZ TS

Tonyscomputery

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...

Curious about the reduction in slide weight. Any way you can weigh the slide knowing it has the racker.

That's some great looking work. And and even better looking pistol!

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

This thread makes me curious to see what a *thumb rest [generic]* on my TS would be like.  I am on the right side of the spectrum when it comes to recoil control, but I wonder if the *thumb rest [generic]* might give a little help and a tactile reminder for the times I'm forgetting to hold on tight. I don't think they are necessary at all with a good grip,  but my match videos show that my grip pressure is inconsistent throughout a stage. 

2 hours ago, obsessiveshooter said:

This thread makes me curious to see what a *thumb rest [generic]* on my TS would be like.  I am on the right side of the spectrum when it comes to recoil control, but I wonder if the *thumb rest [generic]* might give a little help and a tactile reminder for the times I'm forgetting to hold on tight. I don't think they are necessary at all with a good grip,  but my match videos show that my grip pressure is inconsistent throughout a stage. 

I'm in the same boat. I did my own grip reduction, sent it to them for the thumb rest and black nitride should be back soon.

I really like the thumb rest for me it helps me index and seems to reduce flip. The problem some people have is they will put to much pressure on it then you run into side drifting recoil which is no good lol. Next time I take it apart I will get the weight of the slide

On 10/4/2018 at 3:05 PM, CzViper said:

Curious about the reduction in slide weight. Any way you can weigh the slide knowing it has the racker.

That's some great looking work. And and even better looking pistol!

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Slide with racker but no barrel or guide rod is 13.00 oz

8 hours ago, RocketRyan said:

Did you go with four holes for the potential of a frame mounted optic? Or just for more adjustments to the *thumb rest [generic]*?

That's just what they do when you order a thumbrest, I assume for both reasons.

• 9 months later...
On 8/15/2018 at 5:23 PM, Tonyscomputery said:

Have 1500 rds thought this bad boy and I love it more and more each time. They are now working on a 9mm open conversation for the 40 TS. I may have to get one this winter.

1A7E786B-0C57-44A1-8424-591CD89D4751.jpeg

Can they do a conversion from 9mm to 40 cal on a cz tactical sports?