Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Where to get a recoil spring gauge?

bluedevil008

I heard those retail versions had problems anyway. If you search these forums or google it there are lots of effective DIY testers out there.

being the chief cook and bottle washer, as well as IT manager,  production support, engineer, new product development, and many other things that occupy the 10 hours a day the website goodies are the last thing on my plate. 

I can't afford to hire someone or have the time to make the website do all kinds of useless twists, turns, drop downs, slide outs.  However the logic is sound and it works.

enjoy

5 hours ago, ffl said:

being the chief cook and bottle washer, as well as IT manager,  production support, engineer, new product development, and many other things that occupy the 10 hours a day the website goodies are the last thing on my plate. 

I can't afford to hire someone or have the time to make the website do all kinds of useless twists, turns, drop downs, slide outs.  However the logic is sound and it works.

enjoy

That's just my free advice, you're obviously free to do as you please.  Simplicity is nice, yes, but there is something to be said about modernity, and it definitely doesn't have to have any additional features.  But if your target market is primarily wholesale, then maybe this doesn't stifle business at all.

can you define modernity? 

cool colors? neat graphics? fancy text font?

all the coding is up to current HTML standards.  but IE11 not being standard compliant I can't vouch for its displaying correctly.

On 5/11/2018 at 7:46 AM, ffl said:

can you define modernity? 

cool colors? neat graphics? fancy text font?

all the coding is up to current HTML standards.  but IE11 not being standard compliant I can't vouch for its displaying correctly.

Antiquated graphical interface

40 minutes ago, Argie said:

Don’t see nothing wrong with the website...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I didn't say there was anything wrong.  But if we compare to other online retail stores that I buy from, this is on the lesser impressive side.

It's really not a big deal, I was providing feedback to the owner, not attacking him/her.

no offense taken.  constructive criticism is ok.  since I do my own store stuff and I want it to interface with my internal system the OScommerce store was the best for me.  the other stores are prettier I admit but I can't modify code or interface my internal system with it. The OScommerce store is open source and is used world wide with many add-ons this makes it perfect for me.

Since my web and my store pull from the same database it makes my work that much easier when changes or additions are in order.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Which site did you go to?

the direct link is Here

We were backordered the site did not reflect that just that it was not found. Parts are in stock and available for shipment

Sorry

David