Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Colt Competition or R.O Elite Target for SS?

Steve-O

• 2 weeks later...

Well guys I ordered the Colt Competition stainless with the 70 series trigger in .45 ACP. It should be here next week, I’ve never shot single stack but will be fun learning. Thanks everyone for the advice! 

Edited by Steve-O

Learn to love reloads!! I shoot SS with a Springfield Loaded and while I love it, I also sometimes feel deep envy while watchnig guys blow past my first 2 reload points!!

But I still like SS. Guess I'm old school!!

13 hours ago, Eureka1911 said:

I also sometimes feel deep envy

I bought a PCC when I injured my shoulder ....I cannot begin to share the wonderment of NO RELOADS.

Each stage is this incredible sense of freedom ?

But, soon back to SS and Prod.

19 hours ago, Eureka1911 said:

Learn to love reloads!! I shoot SS with a Springfield Loaded and while I love it, I also sometimes feel deep envy while watchnig guys blow past my first 2 reload points!!

But I still like SS. Guess I'm old school!!

I felt that way shooting production lol. 

Well guys my Colt Competition.45 just came in and I have to say I love it! I only shot 150 rounds at the range today but it ran like a sowing machine. Trigger is great for a factory gun, G10 grips really grip your hands, I will be putting some grip tape on the front strap since it’s smooth. It shot a lot better than I did and need some time getting use to it being a new platform for me.