Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Practiscore wrong stage scores entered!

Showclear

Help needed

Our club just hosted a match with 54 competitors 

We shot 4 stages

One was Smoke and Hope but the tablet had it as Showdown.

This was not discovered until halfway through the match so we continued with the scoring.

So my question is can the match be edited to replace Showdown with Smoke and Hope and still retain the scoring?

Or would I have to delete the bogus stage entirely and then manually reenter the scores into Smoke and Hope once I get the correct stages listed?

Go to the build stages tab press the three dots to the right of the stage you want to change. Hit edit. Change the name. Hit save and exit
Just tried it on my phone and it seemed to work

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

1.Created a test match on my Kindle Fire with PS 1.5.8 as SCSA: Blank. 2. Then did Build Stages with stage name Showdown, 5 strings, remove worst. 3. Then Edit Shooters/Squads to add a shooter. 4. Enter Scores for the shooter on the stage and Approve, as you would during the match. 5 Back to Build Stages, tapped on 3 dots on the right of the Showdown stage, selected Edit, and replaced the stage name with Smoke and Hope, hit tablet back button to dismiss onscreen keyboard, then scrolled down and tapped SAVE. Change was accepted with no error messages.