Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Long time lurker, first time poster

UpYoursPal

Hey everyone.  I've been absorbing information from this board since I started shooting competitions back in early March.  Suffice it to say, I got bitten by the bug - hard.  I'm at the range two to three times a week, and even though I've only shot three matches so far, I'm trying to up that to 1-2 times a month.  This sport is so fun and positive that I just can't get enough of it!  And living in northern Virginia has really spoiled me for matches - there's practically a dozen clubs within easy driving distance of me.

Right now I shoot a lightly-modified Glock 34 in production, but I recently got a Sig 320 X5 with a DPP that I want to try in CO.  Anyway, I'm just glad to be here!

• 2 weeks later...

Welcome aboard! I’m equally as luckily living in Arizona. We have matches multiple times a week here at a few different ranges all within 30 minutes and some of the top shooters the sport has to offer. It’s a great place to learn. 

I also started with a Glock 34 in production, it’s a great platform to start with.