Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!
TexasG

Atlas, Akai, or CK

13 hours ago, Pfiddy said:

My Atlas Nemesis came in today. Damn it is a beautiful gun. I went from the gun store to the range to see how she ran, and it was perfect. I was using the same load I use for my SVI and it fed flawlessly. Very nice trigger, clean break, zero overtravel. The grip is pretty sticky, it will take some getting used to. I have 'Tactical Micropockets' on my SVI and a smaller Maxwell so the Atlas large Maxwell forces my grip higher on the gun. My DAA holster will be here tomorrow so Ill get to do some presentations, see how that goes.  Its a heavy piece but I don't mind The overall workmanship is gorgeous, the slide feels lighter than my Infinity. Ill break them both down and do a comparison at some point, but its begging to be shot. Here are a few pics, but they are just like the other guys gun in this thread. 

IMG_1612.JPG

Is yours a custom? Liking the tri-pocket look instead of the usual cutout, have only seen that on a custom gun before. Congrats!

No, that was the only variation I asked for on the gun. The cutout didn't look right to my eye so I requested the Tri-pocket cut. I think it came out nice. 

Posted (edited)

Picked up my Nemesis on Friday 8/3.  3 weeks ahead of schedule and just in time for Area 3.

IMG_4754.jpg

Edited by nutzach

Posted (edited)

you are the SN# right after mine

Congrats. Im loving mine

Edited by Pfiddy

A really cool dude with a Titan and another guy shooting a Nemesis took 1st and 2nd respectively at the BIG Monthly USPSA Match two weeks ago out of 38 LTD shooters. Just saying. 

21 hours ago, Pfiddy said:

No, that was the only variation I asked for on the gun. The cutout didn't look right to my eye so I requested the Tri-pocket cut. I think it came out nice. 

Well that's awesome! Looks great, Congrats!

On 8/9/2018 at 12:36 AM, Pfiddy said:

you are the SN# right after mine

Congrats. Im loving mine

Cool!  I just shot Area 3 with it yesterday.  Definitely taking a bit of time to get use to it, particularly the trigger.  My goodness is it light.  I’m a huge fan of 2011 now!

I just ordered my Nemesis on August 8th. can't wait to get my hands on it. How many weeks did it take for you to get yours?

9 minutes ago, Hitfactorzero said:

I just ordered my Nemesis on August 8th. How many weeks did it take for you to get yours?

More like  MONTHS,  I'd guess.     :( 

right at 3 months, but it looks like some are coming out quicker now...

I am prepared for 3 months but have heard some are shipping in 9-10 weeks. Is it the shortage of evo grips causing a little backlog?

My Nemesis was done in about 10 weeks or a bit sooner.  Totally worth the short wait ;).