Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Atlas, Akai, or CK

TexasG

13 hours ago, Pfiddy said:

My Atlas Nemesis came in today. Damn it is a beautiful gun. I went from the gun store to the range to see how she ran, and it was perfect. I was using the same load I use for my SVI and it fed flawlessly. Very nice trigger, clean break, zero overtravel. The grip is pretty sticky, it will take some getting used to. I have 'Tactical Micropockets' on my SVI and a smaller Maxwell so the Atlas large Maxwell forces my grip higher on the gun. My DAA holster will be here tomorrow so Ill get to do some presentations, see how that goes.  Its a heavy piece but I don't mind The overall workmanship is gorgeous, the slide feels lighter than my Infinity. Ill break them both down and do a comparison at some point, but its begging to be shot. Here are a few pics, but they are just like the other guys gun in this thread. 

IMG_1612.JPG

Is yours a custom? Liking the tri-pocket look instead of the usual cutout, have only seen that on a custom gun before. Congrats!

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

21 hours ago, Pfiddy said:

No, that was the only variation I asked for on the gun. The cutout didn't look right to my eye so I requested the Tri-pocket cut. I think it came out nice. 

Well that's awesome! Looks great, Congrats!

On 8/9/2018 at 12:36 AM, Pfiddy said:

you are the SN# right after mine

Congrats. Im loving mine

Cool!  I just shot Area 3 with it yesterday.  Definitely taking a bit of time to get use to it, particularly the trigger.  My goodness is it light.  I’m a huge fan of 2011 now!

• 3 weeks later...