Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Atlas, Akai, or CK

TexasG

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Its 9mm for 3-Gun. Opted not to have the rail since night matches are almost never around here and I wouldn't have to wait. I haven't weighed it yet, but I'll try to get it on the scale. Its sitting in my trunk right now as I plan to take a mental health break at lunch!

Testing a video link. If it works, this is my first match stage with my Titan. Super flat. Super fast. Super awesome. And I didnt’ do too bad either. LOL. (Shooting Atlanta Arms 180grn Select .40 JFP.)

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1rkKGBsYpB9j6lMhDewAaqGAjLWs1AMHR

Let me know if you can see the video. If not, here is a nice picture for trying.

CBAD5349-A7C5-428E-B0C5-0820002C7324.jpeg

Edited by Sdlrodeo

31 minutes ago, Tasteslikechicken said:

Video link works...Nice stage. I love my Titan too!

Sweet! Glad it worked. Hopefully no one can poke around in my google drive too easily. Not that there’s much in there.

Yesssss! The Titan is beyond words. Next up: Nemesis.

On ‎5‎/‎26‎/‎2018 at 8:08 PM, Pfiddy said:

Im at least a month out. Your looks like exactly what I ordered. Im getting nasty the wait is tough. 

It will be very worth it. I only wish I’d done it sooner. 

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I appreciate the info here. Looking to get an new open gun soon. Sounds like Atlas is highly recommended.

As with buying any product, customer service is key. If the product you are buying is not a backed by a decent person & stands behind their product promptly, that says quite a bit about how little they value the customers.

I recently picked up the Chaos that was for sale here.  I was planning to order one but it was hard to spend that much on a pistol.  After getting the gun and shooting it in back to back matches, I'm a total convert to higher end guns.  I had a CK that was nice and I thought higher end guns couldn't be that much better.  I was completely wrong.  Not only is the gun at a completely different level, my match placement went up a handful of spots just because the gun runs so much flatter.  It was so much better that I ordered a second one from Atlas the following Monday without hesitation.  

• 2 weeks later...

I've handled and shot a lot of pistols.  

If we're looking at Glock a 0 and SVI as 10, a high point would be a -25.

I'd put a factory STI at a 6, a CK at a 7, at Atlas at an 8.5-9, and an SVI at 10... haven't handled an AKai... yet...!

I also Have a Nemesis and can not tell you one thing bad about it.The gun is super tight, and the trigger is even better. Atlas's customer service is also top notch. They will go out of their way to make sure you are a happy customer. Their wait time is also some of the best for custom (or semi custom guns). Big Atlas fan over here. 

My Atlas Nemesis came in today. Damn it is a beautiful gun. I went from the gun store to the range to see how she ran, and it was perfect. I was using the same load I use for my SVI and it fed flawlessly. Very nice trigger, clean break, zero overtravel. The grip is pretty sticky, it will take some getting used to. I have 'Tactical Micropockets' on my SVI and a smaller Maxwell so the Atlas large Maxwell forces my grip higher on the gun. My DAA holster will be here tomorrow so Ill get to do some presentations, see how that goes.  Its a heavy piece but I don't mind The overall workmanship is gorgeous, the slide feels lighter than my Infinity. Ill break them both down and do a comparison at some point, but its begging to be shot. Here are a few pics, but they are just like the other guys gun in this thread. 

IMG_1612.JPG