Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Making the top 20 for PCC.

Aircooled6racer

Hello: Well I am not sure if it is a good thing or bad thing making the top 20 for a PCC? I am at 84.6624% in "A" and 5th on the list. Not bad for a middle aged young guy I guess. The bad part is that if I go up to master in PCC that will bring me up to "A" in revolver and we all know how tough that is. I guess I will see how I do in the next couple of classifiers. Thanks, Eric

Hello: CRAP,  that didn't last long. I am now a master in PCC. I still think the classifiers are a little out of touch for PCC since you don't have to turn on some classifiers. Maybe stepping into the box would make it better instead of the turn. I appreciate all the kind words and encouragement. Thanks, Eric

11 hours ago, Chillywig said:

I received this from a friend today. For the record I love PCC so no offense...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kdE9Rf4y1Go

Hello: That is well done. What I find funny is when people say they don't like PCC but love shooting carry optics or as I like to call it "Open minor". That is why I like shooting USPSA matches since you can shoot so many divisions and have fun in all of them. Now I just need to get one more classifier for Carry Optics and I will be classified in all divisions. Thanks, Eric

21 minutes ago, Aircooled6racer said:

Hello: That is well done. What I find funny is when people say they don't like PCC but love shooting carry optics or as I like to call it "Welfare Open". That is why I like shooting USPSA matches since you can shoot so many divisions and have fun in all of them. Now I just need to get one more classifier for Carry Optics and I will be classified in all divisions. Thanks, Eric

Fixed it for you. 

3 minutes ago, IHAVEGAS said:

Fixed it for you. 

Hello: I am not so sure on "Welfare Open" since some guys have alot of money in their Carry Optic setup. It's all fun and if it brings more people back to the sport and into the sport what does it matter. Thanks, Eric