Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

CMC Trigger for AR-9 PCC?

2 hours ago, alvinsmith75 said:

... The AR9 worked for the 2 matches I shot it but I've since gone to POF triggers in all my rifles.

I put the POF in about 6 Colt type builds plus one Guard.  Not one problem.  I choose the 4.5# trigger because it is close to my pistols.  Very nice break and short reset.

19 minutes ago, wyliearms said:

I have a CMC 9MM modified trigger I have been testing for just over a month. It works great with the 5 or 6 bolts I have played with. The PSA Gen 1, 2 and 3 included. Most of these drop in trigger companies are modifying their AR10 triggers to be PCC compliant. I get the opportunity to play with a lot of different configurations and I wish I had time to write it up. I can say that through it all, the only one that has been 100% for me is the Hiperfire with every combination of products I've used.

By any chance have you tested the POF?  I have never heard of a situation where the POF didn't work.

21 hours ago, jkrispies said:

Do they they have one specific for PCC's?   Elftmann as a whole still pretty new, but that's only a guess if that's the reason.  A friend had issues with an Elftmann not resetting in his PCC, but that was a regular rifle trigger in a PCC.

Yes it's built specifically for PCCs

I know a lot ofthe guys around here are switching to it.

18 hours ago, alvinsmith75 said:

By any chance have you tested the POF?  I have never heard of a situation where the POF didn't work.

I have not. We are looking at potentially bringing them in so I should have one soon.

1 hour ago, wyliearms said:

I have not. We are looking at potentially bringing them in so I should have one soon.

I've just installed my second one and I'm amazed at the short pull and reset it has.  May be the best inexpensive trigger out there.  I will tell you this, I will pick this trigger over the hyperfire every day of the week. And for half the price.

On 6/18/2018 at 11:26 AM, wyliearms said:

I have a CMC 9MM modified trigger I have been testing for just over a month. It works great with the 5 or 6 bolts I have played with. The PSA Gen 1, 2 and 3 included. Most of these drop in trigger companies are modifying their AR10 triggers to be PCC compliant. I get the opportunity to play with a lot of different configurations and I wish I had time to write it up. I can say that through it all, the only one that has been 100% for me is the Hiperfire with every combination of products I've used.

YESSSS! That is what i wanted to hear!!! 

I wonder if they ran into some development issues.  I contacted them about potential problems using one of their regular AR triggers back when I had my PCC built in Oct 2017, and they told me they were working on a PCC-specific version then.

They really do not like answering emails. Hope i never have a legit issue with their product.

ETA. Just ordered from Primary. This will bring balance to the force. All 4 Competition rifle will have CMC Flat. Consistency is key. ?

Edited by HogStalker