Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

ammo help

DLowery80

I'm trying  to find reloaded ammo for sale in .40. I'm looking for something that is tuned down to meed the requirements of powerfactor for that load. I would reload but due to the lack of time and knowledge of how to reload are the things that are holding me back. Does anyone know of any place to buy?

Atlanta arms has major , minor, and short and long loaded ammo, depending on what division or gun you are running. 
Also American eagle 165 gr 40 seems to be loaded with same powder charge as the 180's and doesnt make the published velocity. It runs about 1050 in a 5" Para ordnance, good for major and is about lightest recoilng easy to find factory ammo. Other companies 165's were pretty harsh. At one time others told me winchester whitebox 165's were same way.
https://atlantaarms.com/40/
Midway USA lists the velocity of all their ammo,  Federal has Syntec ammo out its a 205 gr bullet at 830,, should make a pretty mild major round

• 2 months later...

Blackwater Precision has ammo loaded long for 2011 guns and is tuned to competition shooters a long with any other pistol calibers for Uspsa and idpa shooters. I’ve been useing it for two years and have had zero problems. I believe they are going to be the match ammo for area 8 this year 

chrck them out

Sorensen2018 discount code