Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Cabelas S&B primer order cancelled

muncie21

Order a few boxes of the S&B SPP when they were on sale at Cabelas in March.  Got a note this morning that my order was cancelled.

Did anyone else order online and if so, was your order fulfilled or did it get cancelled?

Happened to me. I had ordered 10 boxes at the sale price. I called them and they informed me that when they have no clue as to when the backorder will come in, they cancel the order. They did offer to sell me the CCI equivalent for $28 a box, a four dollar savings over the list price. 

On 4/30/2018 at 8:20 AM, gtaylor07 said:

They aren't even listing pistol primers in their website anymore, wondering if they are phasing them out?  Hopefully not, was a great option even when not on sale.

There are CCI and Win small pistol primers listed.  You just need to scroll down to see the 'stock' status.  Both were in stock a few minutes ago when I checked.  No S&B SPPs listed though.  Maybe they are going to stop carrying that brand.

I just came here to post the same thing. A friend and I have been using them for the past several years with very good results.

We ordered 40,000 SPP together and I just got an email that the order was cancelled with no explanation.

I called and emailed to complain, but they claim that they are no longer carrying them and that they won't be available.

Very disappointing. 

At the last gun show we had here,they were plenty of primers..

$30. To. $35 per thousand..plenty of powder no haz fee..so I don’t need powder any more this year..

1 hour ago, EEH said:

At the last gun show we had here,they were plenty of primers..

$30. To. $35 per thousand..plenty of powder no haz fee..so I don’t need powder any more this year..

We were getting them for ~ $20/1000 including tax, shipping, and hazmat if we caught a good sale.

I'd hate to pay $30 for something I could get for $20

I was just reading on another forum that Cabela's offered someone Win primers at the same price as the S&B's after canceling their order. I would call and complain more heavily and get the Win primers for $20/1000 rather than the CCI's at a discount.

I just came here to post the same thing. A friend and I have been using them for the past several years with very good results.

We ordered 40,000 SPP together and I just got an email that the order was cancelled with no explanation.

I called and emailed to complain, but they claim that they are no longer carrying them and that they won't be available.

Very disappointing. 

Dang that sucks, S&B are my go to primers, I don’t know of anyone else that carries them either..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk