Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!
Sign in to follow this  
midvalleyshooter

P320 X-Five Full-Size conversion kit?

I have an opportunity to buy a full size Sig P320 chambered in .40 S&W here is California. Any P320 can be hard to find and pricy due to our dumb laws in this state.

I would prefer it set up in 9mm and with target sights. Is there such a thing as a P320 X-five conversion kit in 9mm? If not what would be the next best option for a 9mm range gun?

Also is there any market for a standard P320 full size conversion kit in .40 S&W?

Thanks in advance,

Keith

Edited by midvalleyshooter

They do make conversion kits in fact.   I'm looking for a loophole for Ca... Perhaps I can Frankenstein one to life from out of state parts to comply with the law.  

Screenshot_20180424-131532.png

I called Sig and asked if they had plans to sell X-five conversions. They told me X-five conversions were not for sale at this time and currently there were no plans to sell it as a kit.

Curses,  I was hoping they would start stamping serial numbers.   They have been selling within minutes on calguns.net for the last few days... I saw several go for 17 hundred to 2k.