Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Hello from California

Clamper13

Hello,

My names Kevin.  I currently live in Tracy, CA.  I've been shooting for a few years now.  Spent 4 years as an armorer in the Marine Corps.  Recently started getting into shooting sports.  Hopefully I can learn a lot from you guys.

Hey PPL, I am 1 of them Kalif ornia fools too.. Hard to leave, Family friends and work.. I'm kinda new to shooting, been competing a few years now. More serious by the day. Kommy land is tough on what you can get but once you get it your in..But the good thing is from my house in the OC I can shoot both days every weekend within a 2 hr drive (there) getting back with traffic 3-4 hrs lol

As the name says I Just Wanna Shoot

Hello : I'm know CA is kind of to the far left of any Blue state.

We were ready to move OOS untill first grandbaby. Now wife won't leave.

However there are 6 clay courses and 5 trap clubs within 1.25 hours away. This keeps me entertained.

Have only shot OUs for last 25 years. Now proud owner of a M3000 Sport. Only mod has been a MOA trigger job, perfect feels like my Browning Trap + Combo!!

Hi Clamper,  There are quite a few of us terminally hopeless classified window shoppers around here from Ca.  I just spent the last several hours researching a pistol that I can't buy.    On the bright side, this forum is full of experts.  Its like a firearm encyclopedia with running commentary from the reader, the experts, and the peanut gallery.