Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

What difference in Practiscore on Android or Ipad?

KKi_ipscfin

2 hours ago, CrashDodson said:

I dont know what the feature is called but at Nationals we got instant updates via practiscore competitor stage by stage.  I believe at the time that was an IOS only feature.  Is that on android now?  It was pretty damn cool. 

PractiScore Competitor app look the same for both ios and android and you can update from results posted online.

So at nationals as soon as they entered my score on the tablet my phone would go off and I could see my scores on the competitor app.  When I looked into it at the time I was told it only worked if the scoring tablets were ios devices.  So this has changed now?

Edited by CrashDodson

6 hours ago, CrashDodson said:

I looked back at my emails. It was a feature where the tablet auto synced scores to the website but was only working on iOS when I asked in October 

Yes, scoring tablets ios only and connection to internet at all stages. Score logs are pushed to another web site which then sends other notifications. But you may need to have PS Matchbook app installed to get the push ones.

7 hours ago, CrashDodson said:

I was just trying to mess around with the check in feature.  Being able to sort by checked in status would be greatly helpful. 

As I tried to explain it earlier here. How would you sort by multiple different things?

And why you need to sort by that and when? I am just trying to understand what you are doing, why you need this and when. Like what would it help for?

PS: apparently bulk editing of checkins was in the android app since they were added few months back

Edited by euxx

I dont really need to sort by multiple things, but being able to quickly see who is checked in by sorting by checked in or not checked in is valuable when running a match.  Match is starting in 20 minutes, I need to quickly find out who is not checked in so I can go hunt them down or remove them from the match.  

2 hours ago, euxx said:

Yes, scoring tablets ios only and connection to internet at all stages. Score logs are pushed to another web site which then sends other notifications. But you may need to have PS Matchbook app installed to get the push ones.

Is this on the roadmap for android?  Its a really cool feature for major matches. 

4 minutes ago, CrashDodson said:

Is this on the roadmap for android?  Its a really cool feature for major matches. 

Only works when entire range has internet access... It will be there at some point, but no eta

6 minutes ago, CrashDodson said:

I dont really need to sort by multiple things, but being able to quickly see who is checked in by sorting by checked in or not checked in is valuable when running a match.  Match is starting in 20 minutes, I need to quickly find out who is not checked in so I can go hunt them down or remove them from the match.

That you can already do. Type "!checked in" or "not checked in" in the search box, "Select All" and then "Squad" from the top menu to move them into some "dummy" squad or "Delete" to remove them completely.

• 1 month later...