Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

The Terror

Frankly

AMC 10-part hour long thriller about two British ships searching for the NW passage in 1847. Very well done, I need to put an extra layer on to watch it as everything about it is cold.

Halfway through it, turn the sound up because the slight British accent and audio is a bit garbled. I like British stuff but it takes a few minutes to tune myself into their speech patterns.

1 hour ago, Frankly said:

AMC 10-part hour long thriller about two British ships searching for the NW passage in 1847. Very well done, I need to put an extra layer on to watch it as everything about it is cold.

Halfway through it, turn the sound up because the slight British accent and audio is a bit garbled. I like British stuff but it takes a few minutes to tune myself into their speech patterns.

We watched the first episode. How many have they had now?

I  had it recording watched parts of a couple episodes. Didnt catch my interest and the language didnt help. I dont have alot of patience for garbled heavily accented dialog I cant understand. Seems like alot of new shows have to throw British accents in, must be the new fad. 

• 4 weeks later...