Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!
Sign in to follow this  
lfine

Am I the only one here done with The Walking Dead?

I'm just enjoying the dumpster fire at this point. The hilarious way they wrote off Michonne so the actress could go do more Marvel movies was just too beautiful to pass up. I want to see how bad it can get.

Yep, 6 years and now refuse to turn back on

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I honestly didn't know it was still going.  I stopped watching when Negan was introduced.

We stopped when old Carl papa....... you know

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was rooting for some of the core group to just die off already since they caused more harm then good and were annoying to the story line.

I got into it late and was getting the DVD's so I could just watch the show... then I caught up.
For me the show is 100% unwatchable on tv due to the constant repetitive commercials.  Then add in the  stupid mid season breaks,, like good grief, just got interested and its gonna be a couple months till next epeisode.
I picked it up again recently when I was able to stream it,, but then once again, it simply ended in mid season.
I'll keep watching if it ever comes back. Not alot on Netflix or Amazon that catches my eye, usually trying to find something to watch late at night after night shifts when I cant go outside, but to wired to go to bed.

57 posts and not one mention of Beth... I quit when she took a head shot.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Closest I've come to quitting was when Glenn met his true love, Dumpster-chan, followed by the season finale where you have to guess who Negan took out and Kirkman decided to do victory laps on various TV shows rubbing it in fans' faces he knows who dies and you don't.

I'm someone who hates having knowledge held over me so my brain just cut me off from caring until the show came back 8 months later, but Kirkman's smugness and that miraculous dumpster brought me close to quitting.

Way to bring back an old post and an old show... is it still running? I completely forgot the show. Started watching FTWD, which really seemed to do a little better, then at the end of whatever season I never picked it back up.

What is The Walking Dead? That big 3-gun match up in Nebraska?

I shot that one before, I think was 2016 or 2017. They have a great match and an awesome prize table.

On 6/21/2020 at 8:22 PM, Edwards30 said:

I honestly didn't know it was still going.  I stopped watching when Negan was introduced.

Me too.  I didn't care at all for the physical mannerisms of the actor (Jeffrey Dean Morgan) playing Negan.

Early on in the series, I couldn't stand the acting of Jon Bernthal who played Shane.  Was very glad when they got rid of the character.

I liked the show overall for a while but then suddenly lost interest.