Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

75 shadow vs SP01 shadow

1911vm

I have been shooting my CZC  shadow for a year now and absolutely love mine. My son starting to shoot and after shooting a few different guns from 9mm 1911s  and other  good guns after trying my shadow wants nothing else to shoot. And yes his just came in the other day. Congrats.  Please let us know after the first range day.

I shot the new Shadow a few times already, and it has definitely lived up to my expectations. I threw some palm swell grips on it the other day, and just gonna shoot it as stock for a couple weeks.

ff33da999f8823e95d768a7c5daa930e.jpg

I’ve shot some gritty, stagey Cz 75’s and then also some customized Shadows, and I have to say my stock Shadow is brilliantly smooth. I love it. I can’t wait to drop some CGW parts in it. I already have a stainless race hammer, 10x bushing, extended fp, and all springs/pins ready to go. Just waiting on the RRK-3 to complete my parts list.

I’m also looking for a full size hammer strut, so that I can leave the stock disco and strut on the Shadow hammer when I remove it. These are out of stock everywhere I look. Does anyone know where to get one that ships to the US?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk