Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Bul Armory?

Broski

I know we have a good number of international members here, and I was wondering if anyone knows anything about Bul Armory? I was looking online at some of their stuff the other day, and now the website does not seem to be working. It seem like they are fairly popular in Europe, but I am having trouble getting any information. I was more specifically looking at their SAS II Open gun. Can anyone help?

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

On 4/7/2018 at 9:39 AM, HCH said:

I’d like to know more about them as well. Are they being distributed in the US?

One of the guys I shoot with that lives a couple hours away is going to be sponsored by them and waiting on a gun. 

I'll try to put a few rounds through it and report back if I remember once he gets it. 

• 8 months later...
On 4/9/2018 at 4:49 PM, Honkeymcgee said:

One of the guys I shoot with that lives a couple hours away is going to be sponsored by them and waiting on a gun. 

I'll try to put a few rounds through it and report back if I remember once he gets it. 

Any updates on this ?

• 2 weeks later...
3 minutes ago, Ozy said:

I would be very interested to hear any reports on the bul pistols...... they seem to be high quality and high tolerances....

I personally never handled one but I have talked to a few people who own one. In general everyone that owns one seems to be happy with them. There are a few dealers on Gun Broker that sell them and they are cheaper then STI's and CK Arms.

5 hours ago, B_Seehawer said:

Had just seen on the Facebook that they don’t accept STI pattern mags nor grip (No Evo). That’s a deal killer.

I am trying to get accurate info on this, mentioned the no STI thing to a local shooter an he showed me his SV grip on his Bul and the Bul grip on his Infinity since he swapped them and both lock in the STI mags.  He was at home so I didn't see them run anything but they fit and lock in.

25 minutes ago, Chili said:

I am trying to get accurate info on this, mentioned the no STI thing to a local shooter an he showed me his SV grip on his Bul and the Bul grip on his Infinity since he swapped them and both lock in the STI mags.  He was at home so I didn't see them run anything but they fit and lock in.

ask him if it older version sas1  that can accept  sti mags or this is sas2 new version.

They are quality guns. They just run.  They do not accept STI magazines,

but the Bul magazines are VERY reliable and don't require much tunning. (if any)

I've shot a few STI's and the Bul guns seem to be of higher quality, more reliable,
and the full dust cover model shoots way flatter than the DVC open.*

*shooting 9m"m minor shelf ammo. (Almost no one shoots major in Israel)

WhatsApp Image 2018-06-27 at 14.39.01.jpeg

2 hours ago, Chili said:

SAS II UR.

bul grips differs from sti grips  because bul frame   don't  have bushings, but  this  is  possible, but it's not the best solution

to do what he did.

i know that one shooter have their  prototype  metal grip.