Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

New Franchi Affinity + Parts vs Used Benelli

SlvrDragon50

MOA Update on the autoload!

Here is the promised update on Lightning Lifters for the Benelli, Breda, and Franchi. Machine work on production quantities will begin tomorrow morning. We expect to send the first batch to be Titanium Nitride coated in approximately 2 weeks, and turnaround on Nitride is estimated at 7-10 business days. But here is the snag- BenelliUSA has no Franchi trigger housings in the US at this time, Benelli Trigger housings are nearly a hundred bucks each, and it will be several weeks before we can get an account set up with Breda that allows us to purchase component parts from them. So, for the immediate future the only way to produce the LightningLoad lifter kits for these models is to have you send your trigger group to us for modification. If you use a USPS Priority flat-rate small box to send in your trigger group, it will arrive in 2-3 days, and we will expedite all customer trigger groups when they arrive. Unless the quantity is far greater than anticipated, we believe we can do the conversion and ship back out within 2-3 business days, meaning you will need to allow a total of 1-1/2 weeks including transit time for the job. This will allow us to keep costs down. however, so the introductory price will be the same as the Stoeger at $175 including return shipping. This conversion can also be done to aftermarket metal trigger housings like the A&S for the same price. If you have any specific questions, feel free to email me, tomh@moaprecisionllc.com. These will not be put on the website for purchase since your trigger group will have to be sent in for the conversion. We will call for payment information when the work is completed if you include your name, address, and phone number in the box with your trigger group.

• 1 year later...
  • Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
Did anyone find out if the benelli comfortech stocks fit the franchi affinity?

I held a comfortech stock up to the Franchi and determined that it can be made to work, but like the Benelli trigger guard, is slightly different dimensions and will look funky, and stick out in spots where it can potentially snag.

Instead, I chopped my stock and installed a Limbsaver Airtech, and it seems like a comparable alternative to the comfortech but for much less money. I can find the model I used if needed, I think it was for the Beretta. It was so close that I just belt-sanded a few fractions of an inch off the part where it meets the stock, and it looks almost factory. No need for a grind-to-fit model

55b315779ebd978990ed991bc19734b6.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

On 3/2/2020 at 10:24 AM, Mercs said:

I held a comfortech stock up to the Franchi and determined that it can be made to work, but like the Benelli trigger guard, is slightly different dimensions and will look funky, and stick out in spots where it can potentially snag.

Instead, I chopped my stock and installed a Limbsaver Airtech, and it seems like a comparable alternative to the comfortech but for much less money. I can find the model I used if needed, I think it was for the Beretta. It was so close that I just belt-sanded a few fractions of an inch off the part where it meets the stock, and it looks almost factory. No need for a grind-to-fit model

55b315779ebd978990ed991bc19734b6.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah if you get a second to look up which one, I'd like to know what to get exactly. How much did you have to chop off to get it to fit right?