Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Stock 2 Production Holster?

TravisNC

11 hours ago, Kingman said:

Nice. This gun is one of the hardest to get a good mold on. 

Lol.

I have multiple stock 2's and they fit differently in the same holster.  adding the adjustable knob headed screws overcame it. 

They (tanfo) changed the guns by making slides wider at some point. 

But, the RHT holster  can still accomodate. 

• 2 weeks later...

Does anyone have a phone number for RHT?  When I try to look them up on the internet, I get a warning that the site is not secure and someone is probably trying to steal my information.

Thanks.  It worked and I placed an order.  Now I wait to see if they're as good as everyone says they are.  I actually ordered for a Shadow 2; hope they have the dimensions on that one nailed.

• 1 month later...

Received the holster for my Shadow 2.  Tried it in dry fire; a lot stiffer; no wobble on the draw.  My average draw time was measurably reduced by 0.1 - 0.2 seconds.  I ordered another for my Stock 2.  So far, so good.  Still need to try it under match conditions.

On 3/23/2018 at 7:25 PM, Ben3 said:

I actually just got a Red Hill two weeks ago after getting tired of how wobbly the gun was in the Bladetech.

The Red Hill holster definitely fixed that. Needed smaller BOSS spacers to stay within the 2" rule, but I happened to already have those so no big deal.

It's cut the wiggle down to zero. It's about a 1 month lead time, but for the money it's a good quality product.

This....I got a RHT for my 1911, the gun fit like crap. I tried a heat gun and everything. The Bladetech and Ghost work much better....I even got a 50% cert for RHT and probably won't ever use it....